Plating Assistant I
Hi-Tech Metal Finishing is a leading Aerospace metal finishing company in Denton, Texas that provides a dynamic work environment with cutting edge technology. Our company supports the growth and future of the Aerospace industry and is looking to add a 2nd shift Plating Assistant I position to our team to contribute to our advancement.Position Overview:
Responsible for learning grit blasting and racking processes of customer parts in accordance to customer specifications and requirements. Full supervision is required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Grit blasting and racking of customer product as required in Cadmium Plating processes.
- Responsible for clocking in and out of jobs using the Company’s ERP system.
- Verify product/part counts.
- Visually inspect jobs and notify supervisor of any issues if necessary.
- Other duties as required and/or assigned.
- Ability to read and understand procedures and job travelers
- Ability to calculate basic mathematical computations.
- Detail oriented and have the ability and desire to work in a fast-paced processing environment
- Education / Licensing Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- 0-3 months experience preferred.
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Non-U.S. persons selected must meet eligibility requirements for access to export-restricted information as defined under the ITAR/EAR.
Full benefit package plus paid time off. Medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, and short term disability benefits. Company match for 401k and profit sharing.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status