2nd Shift Opening
Hi-Tech Metal Finishing is a leading Aerospace metal finishing company in Denton, Texas that provides a dynamic work environment with cutting edge technology. Our company supports the growth and future of the Aerospace industry and is looking to add a 2nd shift Operations Supervisor position to our team to contribute to our advancement.
Position Overview: Position Overview:
Overall responsibility and oversight of certain operation department(s).
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the flow of work as well as the quality of the work within Operations.
• Assist employees with their work as needed.
• Partner with HR to develop training tools to assist in establishing common knowledge within each department.
• Develop and maintain departmental metrics and procedures.
• Maintain open-lines of communication with Customer Service, Quality and Planning to ensure the flow and quality of work.
• Provide and administer performance reviews to all direct reports.
• Adhere to company Quality and Safety standards, policies and procedures at all times.
• Other duties as required and/or assigned.
• Ability to read and interpret process specifications, procedures and customer purchase orders.
• Ability to solve practical process or procedural problems/issues.
• Able to maintain required attention to detail.
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to maintain clear and effective verbal and written communication skills.
Education / Licensing Requirements:
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• 2 to 5 years of experience preferred.
• Work is performed in a typical office & processing environment.
• Ability to meet physical demands of the job which include, but are not limited to: walking, bending, stooping, twisting, pushing, pulling, transporting supplies or equipment, sitting or standing for extended periods of time at a desk using a computer & phone, & occasionally lifting & carrying items which may weigh up to 25 lbs. & occasionally up to 50 lbs.
Positions reporting to this position:
• This position may transition or transfer within the company to another position or acquire added responsibilities, based on company growth.
Full benefit package plus paid time off. Medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, and STD benefits. Company match for 401k and profit sharing.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status