Manufacturing Career - Will Train No Experience Necessary!! Grow from $14 to over $25/hr
Mayday Manufacturing is a leading Aerospace manufacturing company in Denton, Texas that provides a dynamic work environment with cutting edge manufacturing technology. Our company supports the growth and future of the Aerospace industry and is looking to add a 3rd shift CNC Machinist position to our team to contribute to our advancement.
Are you looking for a new career that gives you the chance to contribute to the future of the Aerospace industry in a work environment that is centered on opportunity and surrounded by people who are passionate about their job?
Come grow with us - in our climate controlled state of the art machine shop! We can train you to produce top quality aerospace parts on our CNC machines. Our openings are on 2nd and 3rd shift right now. If you have no machine experience, you can start in our Deburr department at $14/hr, Machinist start at $17/hr+ depending on experience. Deburr candidates can promote into the machinist role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform first and second operation setups proficiently
- Learn to machine moderately complex parts
- Perform Part Checks on other CNC Machinists jobs
- Perform part inspections using measuring devices
- Complete all required and/or necessary documentation
- Complete Statistical Process Control (SPC) and Hardness Checks if needed
- Clean and maintain machines and tooling
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and routers
- Follow safe operating procedures when using all tools and equipment.
- Inform supervisor of equipment or supply issues
- Adhere to company Quality and Safety standards, policies and procedures at all times
- Maintain security and confidentiality of all files at all times
- Perform other incidental and related duties as assigned
- Intermediate math & reasoning skills with the ability to comprehend production documents
- Mechanical aptitude or experience.
- Ability to maintain a High-Level of attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate across various organizational functions to resolve issues
- Fluently speak, read, and write English
- Basic computer skills
- High school degree or equivalent preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status