Production Processing Career Opportunity - Plating
Hi-Tech Metal Finishing is a leading Aerospace metal finishing company in Denton, Texas that provides a dynamic work environment with cutting edge technology. Our company supports the growth and future of the Aerospace industry and is looking to add a Plating Assistant I position to our team to contribute to our advancement.
NO Experience Necessary!
1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts available.
Compensation Range (Depends on experience): $14/hr. up to $25/hr. PLUS Shift Differential.
Here is a few questions to ask yourself:
Do you pay great attention to details?
Do you have basic math skills?
Do you enjoy working in fast paced environments?
Do you want to work for a company that you can grow with?
If you answered yes to those questions, then this is the job for you!
Keep Reading for More Information
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Understanding plating processes and procedures.
• Cleaning and racking of parts.
• Basic knowledge and use of inspection tools (i.e. micrometers).
• Ability to read and interpret process specifications, procedures and customer purchase orders.
• Ability to calculate basic mathematical computations.
• Ability to solve practical process or procedural problems/issues.
• Able to maintain a high level of attention to detail.
Education / Licensing Requirements:
• High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
• Previous CAD Plating Preferred
• Work is performed in a typical processing environment.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status