MRO Specialist I
Mayday Manufacturing is a leading Aerospace manufacturing company in Denton, Texas that provides a dynamic work environment with cutting edge manufacturing technology. Our company supports the growth and future of the Aerospace industry and is looking to add a 1st MRO Specialist to our team to contribute to our advancement.
Assist with the MRO Process to meet Customer Packaging Requirements. Work is performed with General Supervision.
Duties and Responsibilities (Essential job responsibilities are italicized):
• Pull parts from Inventory Location
• Cut Box Inserts
• Build Kitting Boxes
• Assemble Kits
• Skin Kits as Needed
• Put new Parts into Inventory
• Ink Mark Parts or Tags as Needed
• Make sure Parts are protected from Damage
• Keep Inventory Accurate and Orderly
• Help with Heavy or Hard to reach items
• Clock In and Out of Jobs as Needed
• Validate your Clock Ins, Breaks, and Clock Outs
• Stocking of Supplies
• Computer Work:
o Releasing of Jobs
o Printing of Pick List
o Assigning Lot Numbers
o Issuing Parts to Jobs
o Printing Labels
o Transferring Parts in Inventory
o Other various computer work as needed• Training to Export Compliance will be required• Other various assigned duties
• Excellent Interpersonal Skills
• Excellent Verbal and Written communication Skills
• Ability to Multi-Task
• Attention to Detail a Must
• Intermediate Experience using MS Office (Excel, Work, Outlook)
Education / Licensing Requirements:
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Access to information needed for Duties and Responsibilities will be restricted as needed in accordance with the Technology Control Plan
• Ability to Read and Understand English
• Work is performed in a typical office and/or manufacturing setting.
• Ability to meet physical demands of the job which include, but are not limited to: walking, bending, stooping, twisting, pushing, pulling, kneeling, transporting supplies or equipment, and sitting or standing for extended periods of time at a desk.
• Ability to lift and carry items that are typically 20 to 40 lbs. and occasionally up to 65 lbs.
• Hearing and vision must be corrected within normal range.
Positions Reporting to this Position:
This position may transfer within the company to another position or acquire added responsibilities, based on company growth.
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Non-U.S. persons selected must meet eligibility requirements for access to export-restricted information as defined under the ITAR/EAR.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status