Sr. Product Marketing Manager - B2B SaaS
Mavenlink delivers enterprise-grade Software as a Service (SaaS) that transforms how businesses work with distributed teams, contractors, and clients around the globe. Mavenlink's innovative technology suite enables organizations of any size to successfully manage and scale their people, projects, revenue, and profitability.
Mavenlink is well-capitalized, hiring rapidly, and growing our paid customer base at breakneck speed. Most importantly, we have a clear vision for where we’re going and how to get there. (Hint: it involves you.)
Did we mention that Mavenlink is an awesome place to work? You’ll have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, energetic environment with a smart team that loves what they do. A fully stocked kitchen, ping pong table, and catered lunch daily are just a few of the perks.
About the Role
We are looking for a multi-talented sr. product marketing manager to own the successful launch of powerful, first-in-market features to a wide range of internal and external audiences. You will become an expert on our customer personas, market opportunities, and the competitive landscape of your area of the product.
You’ll work closely with our marketing leadership, product and sales teams, and customer-facing departments to synthesize information on our customers and use it to help us explain the value of our software in a language that resonates with their needs. Most importantly, you’ll be the link that ensures the product we build reaches the people we’re building it for.
What you will be doing:
As the senior product marketing manager, you will develop messaging, positioning and go-to-market strategies for Mavenlink’s M-Bridge Integration Platform. You will use your knowledge of the product area and key buyer persona(s) to help define, prioritize, launch and grow capabilities, and to tell the Mavenlink story in a way that clearly articulates differentiation & value. Specific activities include:
- Develop a deep understanding of the buying audience through research focusing on buyer needs and the purchasing decision process.
- Create audience-centric messaging, positioning and value propositions for product area that highlights unique strengths and clearly differentiates from competitors.
- Create engaging, audience-centric content and source materials.
- Partner with PM and PMM leadership to identify and define market opportunities for the product area and contribute to business cases for expanding market presence or entering new markets.
- Lead product launches within their product area from ideation and planning to launch to post-launch growth.
- Work with members of the PPM team to develop competitive positioning for the product area by using competitive analysis and input from stakeholders.
- Collaborate with sales enablement and solutions consulting to produce and execute sales enablement plans for the product area.
- Partner with cross-functional teams on case study pipeline and creation.
- Partner cross-functionally to drive retention, upsell and cross-sell for the product area.
- Monitor and report on the performance of the product area, results of related sales and marketing and efforts, and identify opportunities to improve.
What you will bring to the team:
- Proven ability to work with product and go-to-market teams to bring new products and services to market.
- Strong ability to understand complex considerations and then frame in a simple manner to drive collective understanding, alignment, and decision-making.
- Exceptional ability to synthesize insights and ideas into simple, succinct narratives.
- Experience using customer, competitive and market intelligence to inform product roadmap and GTM strategy.
- Ability to engage audiences through incredible storytelling.
- Collaborative, creative, impactful, and resourceful.
- 6+ years experience in product marketing at a SaaS company, preferably in the ERP or IPaaS space
- Bachelors in computer science, economics, communications, marketing, or business administration.
- Ideal candidate will be based out of Salt Lake City or Irvine
- MBA, EMBA or equivalent advanced degree preferred.
- Experience conducting survey-based customer research
- Proficiency in analyzing research data in Excel, SPSS
- Project Management Certification (PMP PMI)
- Product Management or Engineering Experience
- Consulting experience
- Experience marketing products to professional services businesses (marketing agencies, consulting firms, software implementation teams, etc.)
How to Apply
To apply for this job, click the “Apply” button below. Please include your resume attached in PDF format.
We look forward to hearing from you!