As a Services Business Consultant, you will work to support complex Mavenlink implementations leveraging Mavenlink’s products, solutions, tools, methodologies and best practices which result in a successful Client solution and high customer satisfaction.
- The ideal candidate is self-motivated and directed, a leader, a collaborator, with a can-do attitude. A real “go-getter!”
- Ability to interact and perform in a cross-functional team environment while remaining sensitive to the varying cultures of both internal and external organizations
- Ability to create effective and influential Client relationships based on mutual respect in order create a successful implementation and balanced partnership.
- Ability to quickly integrate into Mavenlink environment and demonstrate a true passion for working with clients. Ability to maintain a client focus and react quickly to problems while working in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment.
- Ability to manage expectations and requirements of internal and external stakeholders while performing day to day activities via local and virtual channels.
- Ability effectively cope with change and maintain high levels of performance while mitigating risk and addressing areas of uncertainty.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to present ideas in a manner appropriate for the intended audience (technical and/or business) both in-person and over virtual communication
- Ability to self-manage tasks and deliverables across multiple projects and gauge relative priority.
- Ability to develop and provide services industry domain expertise as it relates to Mavenlink’s world-class software solution.
- Experience in the areas of financial reporting, business intelligence and key performance metrics. Knowledge related to managing and tracking project ROI metrics with experience in the development and presentation of financial dashboards or scorecards.
- Act as the solutions leader for all aspects of the core Mavenlink solution liaising where needed with other delivery specialists to ensure a coherent, consistent and effective solution and implementation program which addresses Client’s needs.
- Understand Mavenlink’s technology, product offerings and industries served. Collaborate with the project team and customer to understand all technical aspects and ensure the quality of deliverables.
- Identify, assess and solve complex business problems. Understand our clients’ business requirements and objectives while ensuring alignment with the Mavenlink solution to drive desired business results.
- Drive deployment activities such as requirements gathering, functional design, system testing, user acceptance testing, issue troubleshooting and resolution, change management, and training.
- Perform the full configuration of Mavenlink required for the deployment of the solution including custom reports, integrations, and data migrations as needed.
- Provide both industry and Mavenlink best practices related to the services delivery.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively manage own tasks, task timelines and estimated remaining effort within the services implementation.
- Demonstrate ability to effective leverage Mavenlink’s implementation methodology and best practices to drive an efficient and successful Client implementation.
- Demonstrate ability to achieve high client success within the context of the project scope.
- Contribute to the consultant tool set by identifying trends and support internal documentation, development projects and process improvements.
- Contribute to the collective learning of Mavenlink, seeking opportunities to identify and disseminate improvements to organizational methodology, processes and practices
- Actively participate in the ongoing improvement of the Mavenlink product suite and the services implementation methodology to build and share repeatable processes and quality deliverables that may be leveraged across multiple projects to increase speed and reduce costs
- Contribute to an environment that fosters collaboration and teamwork through sharing experiences, information, perspectives, skills, and expertise.
- Be a mentor and coach to other team members.
Experience – Non-Technical
- Demonstrated project implementation experience designing, configuring, and deploying SaaS-based software solutions in the enterprise sector, including custom reports/dashboards.
- Previous services industry experience and/or experience working with a Professional Services Automation (PSA) solution is a plus.
- Experience with software implementations, and the ability to execute to project plans, produce client facing deliverables
- Experience leading solution design workshops, defining business requirements and proposing business processes
- Ability to document business requirements, business processes and technical specifications