New Home Sales Assistant (North GTA)
GTA, Ontario (North - Innisfil)
Mattamy Homes (Canada)
Sales and Marketing, GTA Lowrise
Full-Time + Benefits
Manager, Sales Operations
Who We Are
Mattamy Homes is the largest privately owned homebuilder in North America, with 40-plus years of history across the United States and Canada. Every year, Mattamy helps more than 8,000 families realize their dream of home ownership. In Canada, our communities stretch across the Greater Toronto Area, as well as in Ottawa, Calgary and Edmonton.
What We Offer
A career with Mattamy means an opportunity to work within an exciting and dynamic industry, with one of the largest and most reputable companies in new home construction. A fast-paced, always exciting, ever-evolving organization, at the forefront of customer service and innovation. If you’re collaborative, driven and open to learning; the sky is the limit.
The New Home Sales Administrator works in a Mattamy Sales Office and provides excellent administrative assistance to the Sales Consultants.
We currently have positions available in the East and West across the GTA area and locations will be determined based on the candidate’s location however candidates should be available to work in offices across the GTA as required for business operations.
- Act as a representative of Mattamy as first point of contact for prospective purchasers.
- Receive and direct incoming emails and telephone calls in a courteous, professional and timely manner.
- Prepare Purchase and Sale Agreements, Amendments and related documents.
- Enter homeowner information for Purchase and Sale Agreements into corporate database.
- Prepare and maintain all purchaser files.
- Track customer interactions in corporate database.
- Ensuring Sales Centre is clean, fully stocked, and presentable at all times.
- Other office duties as required.
What You Bring
- Minimum high school diploma required
- University or College graduate
- Strong customer service (CS) background with prior experience in a CS role
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Computer literacy with experience in MS Office applications.
- An outgoing personality with the ability to greet and address individuals in a professional manner.
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Exhibit the highest degree of honesty and professionalism.
- Ability to work in a demanding, fast paced, team-oriented setting.
- Office hours: Full Time hours, in-person. Must be available to work weekends (Saturday/Sunday).
- Candidate must have access to a vehicle.
- Candidate must be willing to travel to different GTA Sales Offices as requested.
Health & Safety
We are doing our part to safeguard your health and taking extra steps to reduce the spread of COVID-19. All work sites and premises will allow for required physical distancing requirements, and new routines and resources such as hand sanitizer, antiseptic wipes, masks, or other protective equipment.
Vaccination is the single best protection against COVID-19 for us as individuals and our communities and is vital to maintaining our commitment to health and safety. The successful applicant will be required, as a condition of employment with Mattamy, to provide Mattamy with proof that they have received the full series of a COVID-19 vaccine (or combination of vaccines) authorized by Health Canada, subject to accommodations required under applicable human rights legislation.
Be Yourself. We want it that way! At Mattamy, we’re passionate about creating and promoting a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone can do their best work. Diversity and inclusion are important aspects of the work we do to support our homebuyers, colleagues and communities. We offer a workplace that allows our employees to experience exciting possibilities in their career including continuous learning, opportunity for growth, competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package.
When you’re part of the Mattamy family, your day to day work has an incredible impact. What we do takes teamwork, and everyone pulls together to give our very best. With a focus on continued growth and industry leadership, exciting career possibilities are waiting for you at Mattamy. Based on the culture we pride ourselves on, we’ve been recognized with external awards as well. Some of our most recent recognition includes:
Canada’s Best Managed Companies
Canada’s Top 100 Employers
Greater Toronto’s Top Employers
Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures
We have big plans for our business and our team. Be part of our ambitious future!
Mattamy Homes is committed to providing accommodation for people with disabilities. If you require accommodation through any aspects of the selection process, please notify us on your application and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Qualified applicants will be contacted directly by the Talent Acquisition team.