Welcome Center Intern
Welcome Center Intern (Part-Time)
Venice, FL area
Part-Time / Permanent
Mattamy Homes is the largest privately owned homebuilder in North America, with an over 41-year history of operations across the United States and Canada. Every year, Mattamy helps more than 8,000 families realize their dream of home ownership. In the U.S., Mattamy is represented in 11 markets – Charlotte, Dallas, Jacksonville, Naples, Orlando, Phoenix, Raleigh, Sarasota, Southeast Florida, Tampa, and Tucson.
Mattamy’s Mission: To Provide The Best Homeowner Experience
Mattamy’s Core Values: Teamwork, Commitment, and Community
Company Culture: At Mattamy Homes the environment is engaging, exciting, rewarding, friendly and team oriented. As employees of Mattamy, we truly believe in and are committed to the organization and have a passion for what we do, while continually striving to provide The Best Homeowner Experience.
The Sales Assistant will apply their customer service, solid sales skills and experience in a fast-paced, creative, and client focused environment. The Sales Assistant in instrumental in helping our prospects realize their dream of home ownership. It’s an exciting process to be involved in. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Build rapport with prospects and help them with their home buying needs
- Accompany prospects to property sites, describes features.
- Assist Lead Sales Counselors by setting appointments with prospects, providing administrative assistance, following up with purchasers after contract.
- Demonstrate a team focus, coordinate various administrative activities, and ensure customer expectations are properly met in the facilitation of all activities from contract signing to closing
- Real Estate License (strongly preferred but not required)
- Availability to work part time (25-30 hours per week), which will include weekends and some holidays
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
When you’re part of the Mattamy family, your day to day work has an incredible impact. Everyone on our team contributes to the unique Mattamy Way of helping our customers transform their home ownership dreams into reality all while providing The Best Homeowner Experience. What we do takes teamwork, and like family, everyone pulls together to give our very best. With a focus on continued growth and industry leadership, exciting career possibilities are waiting for you at Mattamy.
Based on the culture we pride ourselves on, we’ve received external recognition as well:
- Best Places to Work in Tampa Bay for 2019 & 2020
- Best Places to Work in Orlando for 2018, 2016 & 2013
- Best Places to Work in Charlotte for 2018 and 2017
- Best Places to Work in Jacksonville for 2016 & 2015
At Mattamy Homes, we’re passionate about creating and promoting a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone can do their best work. Diversity and inclusion are important aspects of the work we do to support our homebuyers, colleagues and communities. We offer a progressive environment where you can experience exciting possibilities in your career including continuous learning and an opportunity for growth.
We have big plans for our business and our team. Be part of our ambitious future!
Mattamy Homes is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, citizenship, religion, sex, national origin, disability or with respect to any other status protected under federal, state, and local laws or ordinances. Equal access to programs, services, and employment is available to all persons.
Qualified applicants will be contacted directly by the Talent Acquisition team.