Ottawa, Ontario – In office (5 days)
Mattamy Homes Canada
Sales and Marketing - Ottawa Division
Manager, Sales and Marketing
When it comes to forward-thinking homebuilding and thoughtfully planned communities, Canadians think of Mattamy Homes. And that success is centred on a foundation of great people, because our team is as solid as they come. At Mattamy, we are optimistic, hardworking and supportive. Together we learn and grow as we strive to create a positive impact in the homebuilding industry. Contributing to the Mattamy Way means being surrounded by caring people who encourage you to be exactly who you are. It means your opinion is invited and your contributions count. And it means a career filled with pride, knowing you’re part of an environmentally-conscious, action-oriented organization with big plans for the future. The opportunity to bring the future of living to homeowners based on what Canadians value is exciting – and we’re making it happen.
Learn more about what makes working at Mattamy special and our award-winning culture.
What we offer
In keeping with the Mattamy mission of providing The Best Homeowner Experience, the Sales Assistant provides excellent customer service while helping to introduce prospective purchasers to the Mattamy home buying process.
What you’ll do
- Represent Mattamy as first point of contact for prospective purchasers.
- Receive and direct incoming telephone calls in a courteous, professional and timely manner.
- Prepare Purchase and Sale Agreements.
- Enter homeowner information for purchase and sale agreements into corporate database.
- Prepare and maintain all purchaser files.
- Track customer interactions in corporate database.
- Other office duties as required.
What you bring
- Minimum high school diploma.
- Strong customer service (CS) background with prior experience in a CS role.
- Must have a valid license and access to a vehicle.
- Must be willing to travel to different Ottawa Sales Offices as requested.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Computer literacy with experience in MS Office applications.
- An outgoing personality with the ability to greet and address individuals in a professional manner.
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently in a fast paced environment.
- Exhibit the highest degree of honesty and professionalism.
- Ability to work in a demanding, fast paced, team oriented setting.
- Must be available to work weekends as the hours of this position are Saturday & Sunday from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. as well as during the week from 1 p.m. to 8 p.m
- Previous Sales experience.
We encourage applicants who meet most of the role requirements to hit that submit button and apply! It’s okay if you don’t have 100% of the requirements. If you’re the right candidate, we’ll help you learn and grow.
Who we are
Mattamy Homes is the largest privately owned homebuilder in North America, with 40-plus years of history across Canada and the United States. Every year, Mattamy helps more than 8,000 families realize their dream of home ownership. In Canada, our communities stretch across the Greater Toronto Area as well as in Ottawa, Calgary and Edmonton.
Be yourself. We want it that way.
At Mattamy, we're passionate about creating and promoting a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone can do their best work. Diversity and inclusion are important to the work we do to support our homebuyers, colleagues, and communities. From how we build our teams to cultivating our leaders, we're on a journey toward a welcoming, barrier-free culture for everyone.
Mattamy Homes Canada is committed to providing accommodation for people with disabilities. If you require accommodation through any aspects of the selection process, please notify us on your application and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Qualified applicants will be contacted directly by the Talent Acquisition team.