Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Sales & Marketing
Manager, Sales Operations
Who We Are
Mattamy Homes is the largest privately owned homebuilder in North America, with 40-plus years of history across the United States and Canada. Every year, Mattamy helps more than 8,000 families realize their dream of home ownership. In Canada, our communities stretch across the Greater Toronto Area, as well as in Ottawa, Calgary and Edmonton.
What We Offer
In keeping with the Mattamy Mission of providing The Best Homeowner Experience, the Marketing Coordinator will create and implement marketing/branding strategies to enhance the value of the Mattamy brand. This position reports to the Marketing Manager.
- Compile & Maintain data analysis on competitor sales, pricing, product features (update SharePoint, competition summary, resale chart, registrations, etc.)
- Visit new home sites and communities across the GTA, GGH & Simcoe
- Maintain data on economic and housing market indicators for multiple sub-markets
- Maintain and issue various sales and marketing reports.
- Responsible for Invoicing
- Responsible attending and assisting at Sales Launches & Homeowner events.
- Ensure consistency across sales offices in terms of administrative procedures and reporting.
- Provide support to Sales & Marketing Team
What You Bring
- Degree in Marketing, Business, Economics, Statistics, Geography or related area
- 1-2 years of experience in a Marketing or Research Coordinator role in a business or corporate environment
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Adobe Illustrator
- Proficient in management and use of databases
- Ability to analyze information, correlate data and develop conclusions to make appropriate recommendations
- Detailed-oriented and focused on accuracy and execution
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to learn with a keen interest in the real estate industry
- Ability to work collaboratively with others while continuing to improve team performance
- Ability to travel to various sites and offices
- Available for evening and weekend work as required
- Valid Driver’s License & Access to a vehicle (travel within GTA, GGH & Simcoe)
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Flexible and creative problem solver
Health & Safety
We are doing our part to safeguard your health and taking extra steps to reduce the spread of COVID-19. All work sites and premises will allow for required physical distancing requirements, and new routines and resources such as hand sanitizer, antiseptic wipes, masks, or other protective equipment.
Vaccination is the single best protection against COVID-19 for us as individuals and our communities and is vital to maintaining our commitment to health and safety. The successful applicant will be required, as a condition of employment with Mattamy, to provide Mattamy with proof that they have received the full series of a COVID-19 vaccine (or combination of vaccines) authorized by Health Canada, subject to accommodations required under applicable human rights legislation.
At Mattamy, we’re passionate about creating and promoting a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone can do their best work. Diversity and inclusion are important aspects of the work we do to support our homebuyers, colleagues and communities. We offer a workplace that allows our employees to experience exciting possibilities in their career including continuous learning, opportunity for growth, competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package.
When you’re part of the Mattamy family, your day to day work has an incredible impact. What we do takes teamwork, and everyone pulls together to give our very best. With a focus on continued growth and industry leadership, exciting career possibilities are waiting for you at Mattamy. Based on the culture we pride ourselves on, we’ve been recognized with external awards as well. Some of our most recent recognition includes:
Canada’s Best Managed Companies (2021 & 2020)
Canada’s Top 100 Employers (2020 & 2019)
Greater Toronto’s Top Employers (2022, 2021, 2020 & 2019)
Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures (2021 & 2017)
We have big plans for our business and our team. Be part of our ambitious future!
Mattamy Homes is committed to providing accommodation for people with disabilities. If you require accommodation through any aspects of the selection process, please notify us on your application and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Qualified applicants will be contacted directly by the Talent Acquisition team.