Warranty Service Technician
Dallas, TX area
Full-Time / Permanent
Mattamy Homes is the largest privately owned homebuilder in North America, with an over 41-year history of operations across the United States and Canada. Every year, Mattamy helps more than 8,000 families realize their dream of home ownership. In the U.S., Mattamy is represented in 11 markets – Charlotte, Dallas, Jacksonville, Naples, Orlando, Phoenix, Raleigh, Sarasota, Southeast Florida, Tampa, and Tucson.
Mattamy’s Mission: To Provide The Best Homeowner Experience
Mattamy’s Core Values: Teamwork, Commitment, and Community
Company Culture: At Mattamy Homes the environment is engaging, exciting, rewarding, friendly and team oriented. As employees of Mattamy, we truly believe in and are committed to the organization and have a passion for what we do, while continually striving to provide The Best Homeowner Experience.
The Warranty Service Technician completes warranty service repairs for homeowners adhering to generally accepted building practices and within the high standards of Mattamy. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Fix and eliminate deficiency items after Certification of Completion and Pre-Delivery Inspections
- Ensure complete clean-up of home, inside and outside, during and after performing repairs
- Develop a constructive and helpful working relationship with homeowner
- 30 day and 11-month walk-throughs with Homeowners and work order follow up
- Perform New Homeowner Orientations and Customer Service
- Work with vendors and sub-contractors to complete warranty service work
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or minimum equivalent experience required
- Prior experience in Customer Service/Contractor Management preferred
- Minimum of 2 yrs. experience in residential/commercial construction or renovations or repairs
- Strong customer service skills in dealing with homeowners
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work at locations across the division, personal transportation required
- High level of physical effort in walking, climbing, lifting, sweeping, plus manual dexterity
- Work normally requires moderate to high level of visual effort in operating machinery, using various power tools, hand tools and equipment
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of and demonstrated proficiency in multiple trades functions such as carpentry, drywall, painting
- Knowledge of various tools and equipment
When you’re part of the Mattamy family, your day to day work has an incredible impact. Everyone on our team contributes to the unique Mattamy Way of helping our customers transform their home ownership dreams into reality all while providing The Best Homeowner Experience. What we do takes teamwork, and like family, everyone pulls together to give our very best. With a focus on continued growth and industry leadership, exciting career possibilities are waiting for you at Mattamy.
Based on the culture we pride ourselves on, we’ve received external recognition as well:
- Best Places to Work in Raleigh for 2021
- Best Places to Work in Tampa Bay for 2020 & 2019
- Best Places to Work in Orlando for 2021, 2018, 2016 & 2013
- Best Places to Work in Charlotte for 2018 & 2017
- Best Places to Work in Jacksonville for 2016 & 2015
At Mattamy Homes, we’re passionate about creating and promoting a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone can do their best work. Diversity and inclusion are important aspects of the work we do to support our homebuyers, colleagues and communities. We offer a progressive environment where you can experience exciting possibilities in your career including continuous learning and an opportunity for growth. Our competitive compensation and full-time employee benefits package includes:
- 3 weeks of Company Paid Vacation + 3 weeks of Company Time Off and PTO
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance and Short/Long Term Disability
- Flex Spending, 401K with Company Matching and Tuition Reimbursement
- Entertainment Discounts, Employee Home Ownership Program and Company-wide Volunteer Program
We have big plans for our business and our team. Be part of our ambitious future!
Mattamy Homes is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, citizenship, religion, sex, national origin, disability or with respect to any other status protected under federal, state, and local laws or ordinances. Equal access to programs, services, and employment is available to all persons.
Qualified applicants will be contacted directly by the Talent Acquisition team.