Manager, Sales Operations
Manager, Sales Operations
Vaughan, Ontario (remote during COVID-19)
GTA Urban, Mattamy Homes Canada
Vice President, Marketing & Sales
Who We Are
Mattamy Homes is the largest privately owned homebuilder in North America, with 40-plus years of history across the United States and Canada. Every year, Mattamy helps more than 8,000 families realize their dream of home ownership. In Canada, our communities stretch across the Greater Toronto Area, as well as in Ottawa, Calgary and Edmonton.
What We Offer
Mattamy has an exciting new opportunity for an experienced and innovation-focused High Rise Sales leader for the GTA. This strategic role in our Urban/High Rise Divisional Leadership Team is charged with leading all aspects of Sales for our growing, but already quite substantial, urban development portfolio. This role will be part of a team that will evolve Mattamy into the most respected, homeowner-centric condominium brand in the GTA.
Working hand in hand with the Vice President, Marketing & Sales, the Manager, Sales Operations will drive the development and execution of the Urban/High Rise Division’s sales strategy, including brokerage, sales operation, agent engagement, and other special projects.
- Lead the creation, implementation and standardization of Mattamy GTA Urban sales policies and procedures. After implementation continuously refine, improve and adapt as necessary.
- Oversee GTA Urban’s migration to JDE and ensure system set up prior to sales launch. Identify opportunity for improvements and work with Enterprise services to improve.
- Create and implement standard reporting systems as it relations to sales, traffic and conversions, recissions, AVID surveys etc.
- Continually review and improve various sales tools, processes and infrastructure systems—both to enable planned growth as well as to identify deficiencies and potential opportunities—and then develop and deploy improvements in collaboration with relevant stakeholders.
- Assist in Mattamy’s on-going digital sales transformation, using a growing variety of digital means and methods to interact with customers in a contemporary manner.
- Work towards building strong and productive relationships with internal and external brokers and ensuring that Mattamy is seen the leading and preferred condo brand.
- Contribute “big picture” thinking to overall broker engagement and communication strategy.
- Be the main point of contact for all Mattamy co-op agents.
- Develop increasing loyalty with co-op agents, agent retention, and the lifetime value of the agent.
- Approval and tracking of broker commission invoices to ensure prompt and accurate payment.
- Oversee sales administration from purchase to closing.
- Manage a team of Sales and Closing specialists to ensure accuracy of Agreements, ensure notice requirements are being met for occupancy, managing closing process to ensure accurate SOAs etc.
- Handle escalated homeowner questions and concerns regarding the sales process
- Manage day-to-day relationship with 3rd party Listing Brokerage, including staffing decisions.
- Ensure the sales team is trained to effectively communicate intended offerings and their superior features relative to the competition.
- Track and monitor performance against sales targets, provide recommendations to larger sales and marketing team when targets aren’t being met or exceeded.
- Create and coach standard sales journey to improve conversion rate and to ensure optimal customer experience throughout the sales process
- Ensure sales offices are maintained and upholding the Mattamy brand.
- Attend and assist at all sales openings.
What You Bring
- 3-5 years of High-Rise residential sales experience; including sales leadership of a portfolio of projects.
- A bachelors’ degree, preferably in Business or related field an asset.
- Must have proven experience in leading, building, inspiring and developing a team of high performing sales professionals for high rise/mixed-use urban residential projects, either with a developer or brokerage.
- Must have experience ensuring sales team meets deadlines, maintain standards, and exceeds targets and expectations.
- Customer-first focus: real empathy for our homeowners and other building users; ensuring decisions are viewed through the perspective of the homeowner/user; and a willingness to advocate for the homeowner/user in complex decisions.
- Must be an organized and motivated leader with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment of multi-tasking, recognizing deadlines and prioritizing workloads.
- Ability to think critically, strategically, and creatively to leverage best practices and enable solutions that lead to action.
Health & Safety
We are doing our part to safeguard your health and taking extra steps to reduce the spread of COVID-19. All work sites and premises will allow for required physical distancing requirements, and new routines and resources such as hand sanitizer, antiseptic wipes, masks, or other protective equipment.
Vaccination is the single best protection against COVID-19 for us as individuals and our communities and is vital to maintaining our commitment to health and safety. The successful applicant will be required, as a condition of employment with Mattamy, to provide Mattamy with proof that they have received the full series of a COVID-19 vaccine (or combination of vaccines) authorized by Health Canada, subject to accommodations required under applicable human rights legislation.
At Mattamy, we’re passionate about creating and promoting a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone can do their best work. Diversity and inclusion are important aspects of the work we do to support our homebuyers, colleagues and communities. We offer a workplace that allows our employees to experience exciting possibilities in their career including continuous learning, opportunity for growth, competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package.
When you’re part of the Mattamy family, your day to day work has an incredible impact. What we do takes teamwork, and everyone pulls together to give our very best. With a focus on continued growth and industry leadership, exciting career possibilities are waiting for you at Mattamy. Based on the culture we pride ourselves on, we’ve been recognized with external awards as well. Some of our most recent recognition includes:
Canada’s Best Managed Companies (2020)
Canada’s Top 100 Employers (2020 & 2019)
Greater Toronto’s Top Employers (2021, 2020 & 2019)
Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures (2017)
- Canada’s Best Managed Companies for 2020
- Canada’s Top 100 Employers for 2020 & 2019
- Greater Toronto’s Top Employers for 2021, 2020 & 2019
- Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures for 2017
We have big plans for our business and our team. Be part of our ambitious future!
Mattamy Homes is committed to providing accommodation for people with disabilities. If you require accommodation through any aspects of the selection process, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Qualified applicants will be contacted directly by the Talent Acquisition team.