Architecture / Revit Drafter
Title: Architecture / Revit Drafter
Location: Orlando, FL
Employment Type: Full-Time / Permanent
Mattamy Homes is the largest privately owned homebuilder in North America, with an over 43-year history of operations across the United States and Canada. Every year, Mattamy helps more than 8,000 families realize their dream of home ownership. In the U.S., Mattamy is represented in 11 markets – Charlotte, Dallas, Jacksonville, Naples, Orlando, Phoenix, Raleigh, Sarasota, Southeast Florida, Tampa, and Tucson.
Mattamy’s Mission: To Provide The Best Homeowner Experience
Mattamy’s Core Values: Teamwork, Commitment, and Community
Company Culture: At Mattamy Homes the environment is engaging, exciting, rewarding, friendly and team oriented. As employees of Mattamy, we truly believe in and are committed to the organization and have a passion for what we do, while continually striving to provide The Best Homeowner Experience.
As a representative of the Mattamy Corporate Architecture department, the Architecture Drafter will assist in providing architectural services to the company. This involves performing various tasks and working with different areas of the business such as Marketing, Divisional Architecture, Purchasing, Design, and/or Construction across all divisions of the company. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support departmental goals by assisting departmental team members as directed by the Corporate Architecture Manager
- Create Lot Specific Drawings from Architectural Masters
- Maintain Master files
- Bachelor’s in Architecture or related degree preferred – minimum of a 2 year/Assoc’s/Technical College degree required
- 3+ years construction or architectural experience required with residential construction preferred
- Proven experience in reading and interpretation of architectural drawings is required
- Strong communication skills with ability to communicate verbally, in writing, and visually through use of architectural drawings
- Revit experience preferred
- Working knowledge and skills with drawing application programs in particular, AutoCAD (version 2000+) is required
- Detail-orientated with ability to check documents/drawings for accuracy, communicate detailed changes and ensure corrections are made
- Strong computer skills in MS Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work on and prioritize multiple tasks at the same time – must be a results-oriented self-starter
When you’re part of the Mattamy family, your day to day work has an incredible impact. Everyone on our team contributes to the unique Mattamy Way of helping our customers transform their home ownership dreams into reality all while providing The Best Homeowner Experience. What we do takes teamwork, and like family, everyone pulls together to give our very best. With a focus on continued growth and industry leadership, exciting career possibilities are waiting for you at Mattamy.
Based on the culture we pride ourselves on, we’ve received external recognition as well:
- Best Places to Work in Orlando for 2021, 2018, 2016 & 2013
- Best Places to Work in Raleigh for 2021
- Best Places to Work in Tampa Bay for 2020 & 2019
- Best Places to Work in Charlotte for 2018 and 2017
- Best Places to Work in Jacksonville for 2016 & 2015
At Mattamy Homes, we’re passionate about creating and promoting a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone can do their best work. Diversity and inclusion are important aspects of the work we do to support our homebuyers, colleagues and communities. We offer a progressive environment where you can experience exciting possibilities in your career including continuous learning and an opportunity for growth. Our competitive compensation and full-time employee benefits package includes:
- 3 weeks of Company Paid Vacation + 3 weeks of Company Time Off and Sick Time
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance and Short/Long Term Disability
- Flex Spending, 401K with Company Matching and Tuition Reimbursement
- Entertainment Discounts, Employee Home Ownership Program and Company-wide Volunteer Program
We have big plans for our business and our team. Be part of our ambitious future!
Mattamy Homes is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, citizenship, religion, sex, national origin, disability or with respect to any other status protected under federal, state, and local laws or ordinances. Equal access to programs, services, and employment is available to all persons.
Qualified applicants will be contacted directly by the Talent Acquisition team.