Global Program Manager
Succeeding with 5G will require operators to look beyond the limitations of legacy rating and charging. Success will demand a next-generation Converged Charging System that can enable continuous innovation and continuous deployment to unlock 5G commerce opportunities. Our next-generation rating and charging platform has reinvented what’s possible with OCS and will set the bar for 5G Converged Charging.
As a company, we embrace an engineering mindset committed to building right. A product approach that emphasizes growing together with our customers. A sales mindset that embraces integrity in every deal. When you join our company, you’ll have the opportunity to help us empower our rapidly growing, global customer-base with innovative technology built right from scratch. Our people. Empowering customers today, and tomorrow.
Global Program Manager - Req CS-0003
The Global Program Manager is responsible for the setup and implementation of a program of rolling migrations for existing MATRIXX customers. The GPM will own the approach, metrics, planning cadence, and business value proposition.
You will coordinate across the various MATRIXX functions to deliver a consistent and successful migration and upgrade process that ensures an increase the active subscribers on the MATRIXX Digital Commerce Platform (DCP).
You will work and report to the Chief Customer Officer, additionally working with his Customer Success Managers, and supporting the Sales Directors for each customer engagement. You will also work with the Global VP for Delivery and Support to plan and deliver a consistent migration process.
- Establish a program framework: planning; tracking and all dependency mappings to support the customer teams to upgrade targeted customers
- Establish a consistent delivery approach with the Delivery and Support team to support multiple migrations
- Work with the Delivery and Support team to manage the demand on resources to deliver each program of work for a migration
- Work with internal teams and stakeholders to deliver KPIs and standard reporting
- Own the resolution of program level issues or escalate to appropriate internal parties to develop a solution
- Work with the Delivery and Support team to embed standard practices deployed in multiple migrations to further enhance existing delivery methodologies
- Represent the program interface into the wider MATRIXX organization for both broad areas of impact or requirements based on customer needs.
- Including Finance, Product Management, Engineering, Support and Delivery Services
- Gain MATRIXX Software product experience in order to:
- Manage and support requirements process
- Prepare impact assessments with input from the customer teams
- Prepare estimations and project plans
- 8+ years of professional experience in the telco industry, with strong preference for BSS domain expertise
- Demonstrated experience managing medium to large programs with complex, multi-location teams
- Strong background and interest in project management tools, project management methodologies and best practices
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, in addition to the ability to achieve buy-in, and ask the relevant question at the right point in time and to handle interaction with technical staff but also at management level (internal and customer)
- Expertise with digital transformation and/or leading product and service development
- A proven ability and desire to solve problems and look for opportunities for improvement
- Demonstrated organizational skills including working under tight deadlines/pressure
- BS in Computer Science or similar field
What makes MATRIXX different?
Anyone can be in the systems replacement business, but that’s not what we do. We are in the reinvention business – re-inventing BSS and the customer experience for the 5G world that’s coming. A tall order some would say, but when companies ask “Isn’t good enough, good enough?” we answer “Settling for what’s good enough today, won’t help you win for tomorrow.” Our cloud native digital commerce platform is leading the way with agility, precision and performance into the next generation of customer experience.