QA Engineer - Applications
Succeeding with 5G will require operators to look beyond the limitations of legacy rating and charging. Success will demand a next-generation Converged Charging System that can enable continuous innovation and continuous deployment to unlock 5G commerce opportunities. Our next-generation rating and charging platform has reinvented what’s possible with OCS and will set the bar for 5G Converged Charging.
As a company, we embrace an engineering mindset committed to building right. A product approach that emphasizes growing together with our customers. A sales mindset that embraces integrity in every deal. When you join our company, you’ll have the opportunity to help us empower our rapidly growing, global customer-base with innovative technology built right from scratch. Our people. Empowering customers today, and tomorrow.
QA Engineer - Applications - Req RD-0086b
This is an exceptional opportunity in the QA Engineering team for a hands-on, individual contributor to test the platform to extremes and share the knowledge to both improve the product and educate sales, delivery & support on best practices.
- Manual and automated test design, execution, and reporting
- Analyze functional requirements including use cases, and creating associated test plans
- Server side and client quality assurance
- Extension and enhancement of test environments and automation tools to support new and existing product functionality
- Reporting and verification of defects
- Strong collaboration with team members and other departments
- 4+ years overall software quality assurance experience
- Application testing and basic database experience (preferably MySQL)
- Experience working in a Linux development environment
- General scripting language skills (preferably Python)
- Troubleshooting skills in both blackbox and whitebox testing
- Knowledge of source control and bug tracking tools
- Knowledge of commerce, financial or payment applications is preferred
- Highly team oriented, collaborative, inquisitive and flexible
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related subject area
What makes MATRIXX different?
Anyone can be in the systems replacement business, but that’s not what we do. We are in the reinvention business – re-inventing BSS and the customer experience for the 5G world that’s coming. A tall order some would say, but when companies ask “Isn’t good enough, good enough?” we answer “Settling for what’s good enough today, won’t help you win for tomorrow.” Our cloud native digital commerce platform is leading the way with agility, precision and performance into the next generation of customer experience.