Sr QA Engineer - Platform Test
Succeeding with 5G will require operators to look beyond the limitations of legacy rating and charging. Success will demand a next-generation Converged Charging System that can enable continuous innovation and continuous deployment to unlock 5G commerce opportunities. Our next-generation rating and charging platform has reinvented what’s possible with OCS and will set the bar for 5G Converged Charging.
As a company, we embrace an engineering mindset committed to building right. A product approach that emphasizes growing together with our customers. A sales mindset that embraces integrity in every deal. When you join our company, you’ll have the opportunity to help us empower our rapidly growing, global customer-base with innovative technology built right from scratch. Our people. Empowering customers today, and tomorrow.
Senior QA Engineer - Req RD-0086a
This is an exceptional opportunity in the QA Engineering team for a hands-on, individual contributor to test the platform to extremes and share the knowledge to both improve the product and educate sales, delivery & support on best practices.
- Responsible for test design, development, execution, defect resolution verification and reporting
- Extension and enhancement of test environments and automation tools to support load and stress testing
- Design various customer usage and load scenarios and execute different types of performance tests
- Define and verify capacity-related parameters for standard product deployments
- Build Demand and Forecast (D&F) models and reports based on load and stress testing
- Provide feedback to development regarding stress testing considerations/limitations
- Work with Pre-Sales and Services on best practices to extract both new customer initial forecast and profile information, and periodic profile changes and on-going demand forecasts for existing customers
- 7+ years software load/stress/performance testing
- Experience building Demand and Forecast (D&F) models and reports
- Knowledge of networking concepts TCP/IP, UDP and basic network tools
- Experience working in a Linux development environment
- Experience with telecommunications, enterprise software
- Strong scripting language skills (preferably Python)
- Strong troubleshooting skills in both blackbox and whitebox testing
- Knowledge of source control and bug tracking tools
- Highly team oriented, collaborative, inquisitive and flexible
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related subject area
- Experience testing cloud software products
What makes MATRIXX different?
Anyone can be in the systems replacement business, but that’s not what we do. We are in the reinvention business – re-inventing BSS and the customer experience for the 5G world that’s coming. A tall order some would say, but when companies ask “Isn’t good enough, good enough?” we answer “Settling for what’s good enough today, won’t help you win for tomorrow.” Our cloud native digital commerce platform is leading the way with agility, precision and performance into the next generation of customer experience.