Night Shift Heavy Equipment Mechanic
Perform mechanical repairs on diesel powered equipment to include trouble shooting and repairs of heavy equipment, rebuilds, removal and installation of mechanical parts, and preventative maintenance on all types of diesel-powered equipment. Lubricate and change oils and filters as needed.
Night Shift Hours: 8:00PM - 5:00AM
- HS Diploma or GED required
- 3 to 5 years’ heavy equipment experience
- CAT quarry/construction equipment / diesel engine repairs
- Ability to analyze, troubleshoot, and repair
- Advance knowledge of engine, drive train, brake, electrical and hydraulics a plus
Compensation: $23.00 – $24.30. Starting wages depend on knowledge, skills and experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled