2nd Shift Plant Operator
Responsible for operating mine processing plant equipment and other duties as needed for the mine production. Perform daily inspection of equipment. Observe visual and auditory signals during operation. Perform routine daily inspection of plant and mobile equipment and report any defects to supervisor. Maintain and manage inventory levels of various wear items used throughout the plant site.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent experience required
- Ability to stay focused on safety culture in high production environment
- 1-year experience in a role with similar responsibilities desired
- Weekend work required
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- 3-5 years of experience in a mine working with crushing and screening equipment preferred
- Complete daily production, safety and maintenance reports
- Must make regular inspections for safety, housekeeping and mechanical issues in all areas of the operation
- Assist in training and scheduling of co-workers
Compensation: $20.50 - $27.60 depending on experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled