Field Fuel & Lube Technician (Oiler)
Perform preventative maintenance, light repair, and fueling of trucks, heavy and small mobile equipment. Including plant processing equipment as needed.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prioritizes SAFETY, then QUALITY, followed by PRODUCTION.
- Ensures a safe work environment for self and others at all times.
- Operates fuel\lube truck that provides fuel to operations in Southern Colorado. Conducts quality PM’s on all types of equipment. Performs minor repairs as required to ensure proper working condition of equipment.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment; report to work on time as scheduled
- Performs annual inspections, evaluations and repairs. Maintains an accurate schedule and record of equipment and vehicle maintenance logs and reports.
- Can perform these duties in a shop or field environment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Basic math, reading, and writing skills are required (English).
- Must be safety-oriented and exhibit safe work habits.
- Punctual and reliable; good attendance required.
- Must have valid Commercial Driver’s License. Class B minimum, Class A preferred. With Tanker and Hazmat Endorsement (or able to obtain endorsements in <30 days of start).
- Minimum 5 years of heavy equipment and/or on-highway truck maintenance experience and/or CDL driving in a related field that showcases the desired skills.
- Able to work outdoors in varying weather conditions or in shop
- Able to perform most of these duties prior or post crew start times.
- Able to lift 75 pounds
- Willing to work overtime, weekends as needed
- Able to work from elevated platforms or confined spaces
- Must be able to pass pre-employment physical/drug/alcohol test
- Able to supply and use own good working set of mechanics tools.
- First or Second Shift Supervisor
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled