This position involves the repair of mixer trucks, (International / Mack / Volvo ) and Mixer Assemblies and related parts. This position involves working rotating shifts and alternating Saturdays.
- Engine diagnostic experience
- Hydraulic diagnosis and repair
- 3 + years Diesel Engine experience
- Commercial Driver’s License a Plus / Class B
- Must Have Own Hand Tools
- Ability to work SAFE at all times
- Observes and listens to truck in operation to determine malfunctions.
- Reads manuals, uses hand tools, power tools and knowledge of electrical, engines, transmissions, brakes and how a ready mix truck works.
- Replace rollers and other wear items as required..
- Operate mobile equipment as needed.
- Perform VCR on service truck and observe all safety, compliance and traffic laws.
- Demonstrate good knowledge of lock out/tag out procedure.
- Performs general clean-up of work area.
- Wear proper PPE
- Report immediately any accidents, injuries or safety violations per company policy.
- May make service calls and roadside repairs as needed.
- Maintains parts inventory and orders supplies as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Know truck functions and mechanical knowledge
- Must be able to perform multiple tasks.
- Knowledge and understanding of DOT regulations and reporting requirements
- Maintain driving record in accordance with Federal and State Motor Carrier regulations, and meet RRM policy requirements, including Department of Transportation health card, if you have your CDL
- Able to work irregular hours and function as a team member
- Customer-focused and customer driven
- Ability to communicate in a diplomatic manner, in a variety of stressful situations
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to trouble shoot problems
- Maintain regular and predictable attendance without tardiness
- Ability to follow policies and procedures and take orders, instructions and guidance from management and supervisors
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but involved written or oral instructions
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled