Outbound Central Consumer Loan Officer
Work from Home!
Outbound phone sales position. Provide information on credit union products and services to members according to all credit union policies and procedures, and Federal and State rules and regulations. Collate and analyze individual financial information in support of loan decisioning process. Evaluate and recommend loan approvals, denials, counteroffers, loan modifications, and debt restructuring based upon individual circumstances and data. Process required forms and related documentation for consumer loan products. Partners to approve or deny loan applications within prescribed parameters. Promote credit union products and services.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Make outbound calls to members to solicit loan applications.
- Interview consumer loan applicants. Assist member in completing loan applications over the phone and/or electronically.
- Collate, analyze, and evaluate information & documentation in support of loan applications.
- Evaluate borrower Character, Collateral, Capacity to Repay, and Credit position as a part of loan decisioning process based upon individual circumstances.
- Calculate debt-to-income ratios, collateral needs, and payment plans on consumer loan applicants.
- Correspond with members, applicants, and creditors to resolve questions regarding application information.
- Provide information on consumer loan products that best meet the member’s individual needs and circumstances.
- Help recommend the structure of loan pricing, terms, and amounts for individual borrowers.
- Recommend loan approval/denials, counter-offers, and deviations from conventional loan structure and pricing. Manage loan closing process with customers.
- Consult with members and the public about asset purchase, credit management, budgeting, debt restructuring, and financial planning issues.
- Notify applicant of loan decision. Inform prospective borrowers of loan commitments.
- Review regulations as they apply to installment loan security agreements.
- Provide exceptional member service to our members.
- Abide by all applicable policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Work proactively to build relationships necessary to meet set goals for the position.
- Effectively assist members through the loan application and approval process, educating them about loan issues as needed.
- Effectively prepare loan documentation for processing, ensuring it is complete and accurate.
- Assist in managing risk through diligence in the information gathering process.
- Provide timely, service-oriented feedback to applicants regarding the status of their loans.
- Perform assigned loan prospect calls to assist in meeting goals for the position.