Internal Regional Consultant
SummaryOur Intermediary Distribution Group services and drives sales via financial intermediaries including broker/dealers and RIAs. As an essential member of the sales and service team, you will partner with a senior territory-based sales partner to cover a territory of financial advisors. You will provide support by telephone and email with occasional travel to help foster new and existing relationships in the advisor community. You will develop a long-term career with us, and you will assume full responsibility for development of certain client segments. You will report to the Advisor Service Team Leader.
- Share financial markets insights, with an ability to explain complex financial concepts in a simple, repeatable manner
- Offer specific investment solutions based on client needs and objectives
- Provide exceptional proactive service to existing financial advisor relationships
- Present innovative solutions to our advisors and investors
- Develop a business plan with External Wholesaler(s) to promote the our brand to grow sales and assets for the defined territory
- Achieve high levels of substantive client interaction via phone, email, screen sharing and, at times, in-person meetings highlighting Manning & Napier’s products and value proposition
- Effectively profile advisors to understand their practice and investment process
- Provide practice management support to advisors to help them strengthen their client relationships and grow their business
- Maintain consistent follow up with advisors to improve the sales process and deepen relationships
- Participate in department/firm meetings, engaging colleagues across different areas, participate and lead working groups, sharing unique ideas, and participate in continuous mentoring
- Bachelor’s degree
- Series 6 or 7, and Series 63 required (or completed within first month)
- 1+ years experience in financial services field
- Health, dental & vision insurance
- Employer HSA contribution
- Opt out credit
- 401k employer match
- Paid volunteer days
- Gym reimbursement
About Manning & Napier
Manning & Napier is a wealth and investment manager that prides itself on helping our clients meet their financial goals. For nearly fifty years, we have developed deep relationships with our clients and have employed a research-driven approach to wealth management. Whether we are helping a non-profit grow its endowment, an individual retire with confidence, or an advisor develop their practice, we maintain a focus on real-world results.
Our culture rewards curiosity and an entrepreneurial attitude. We are always looking for passionate individuals to join our team.
Manning & Napier is an equal opportunity employer.