Senior Software Engineer
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
Location: Bangalore, India
Position Type: Full-Time Employee
We believe data is the fuel that powers the modern enterprise. Our mission is to help companies shorten the path from data to decision and empower customers to out-think and out-perform the competition. Trusted by more than 1,300 global businesses, our products deliver unmatched value in data integration and connectivity and in process analytics and automation. Our relentless focus on customer satisfaction is why 1,300 global enterprises choose Magnitude to maximize their ERP investment – on-prem and in the cloud – to turn data into insight and insight into action. For more information, please visit magnitude.com.
Magnitude Software is a leading provider of software solutions for the Enterprise Information Management market. Our Magnitude Software family of solutions dramatically accelerates time-to-value for your Enterprise Information Management needs including query, reporting, analysis, and master data management for enterprise Applications, with a low total cost of ownership. We’re busy evolving the way people and organizations manage information. Our technologies help companies access and analyze their data no matter where it resides-all from a single point of entry. The Magnitude Software integrated suite of products is designed to boost productivity by empowering end users and decision makers with secure access to the right data at the right time, allowing them to easily build their own custom reports and make timely decisions.
With over 600 customers worldwide including: British Telecom, Emerson, Merrill Lynch, Motorola, Nordstrom, Starbucks, Toshiba and Xerox, the Magnitude family of products has established a leadership position in the Enterprise Information Management.
- 4 to 6 years of Java advanced software development experience, with core java, frameworks, concurrent (multi-threaded) programming highly desirable
- Strong OS and Data structure fundamentals
- Experience on application designs and architecture
- Experience developing database technologies extremely valuable
- Strong desire to master additional mainstream programming languages such as C++.
- Excellent understanding of database theory such as database transactions
- Experience programming database APIs such as JDBC and using database tools strongly preferred
- Experience mentoring team members / juniors
- Experience using BI tools such Tableau, Microsoft Power BI and Lumira desirable
- Experience using Java memory and performance profiling tools desirable
- Development experience on multiple JVM platforms on a range of operating system platforms such as Windows, Linux, and OS X desirable
- Experience with other languages such as C++ and C# desirable
- Experience working with Agile methodology