Recruiter / Talent Acquisition
Magnitude’s transformative approach to unified application data management delivers vast operational efficiencies to business application data access, management, analytics and reporting for the modern enterprise. Magnitude’s portfolio of products includes simplified application data access to any data source; data management solutions for the SAP and commerce verticals; simplified master data harmonization and governance; and packaged application analytics and reporting solutions for SAP and Oracle. The company helps thousands of business users simplify management of their data and deliver on the substantial productivity gains these applications originally promised. For more information, please visit www.magnitude.com.
Reporting to the Manager-Talent Strategy this role will work closely with hiring managers across the organization to propose initiatives to enhance Magnitude’s talent program, find and implement efficiencies, lead creative pipeline building/sourcing initiatives to ensure hiring is a top priority across the organization. Develop and lead innovative strategies to attract top talent, improve Magnitude’s talent brand and provide a phenomenal candidate experience. Demonstrate strategic, operational and tactical capabilities and lead recruiting initiatives while being hands-on in implementing talent acquisition solutions, enabling Magnitude to attract and hire the best talent.
As a Talent Acquisition, a typical day may include:
- Meet with executives and leaders to assess recruiting progress, future hiring plans, obstacles, challenges and collaborate on recruiting activities and strategies.
- Provide effective recruitment advice, guidance and solutions to managers; always working within the necessary legal parameters.
- Provide regular and timely information to the hiring managers to ensure they are up to date on progress.
- Identify, prioritize, and lead initiatives to ensure that Magnitude is providing a premier candidate experience.
- Report on recruiting metrics and hiring progress to execs and senior leadership on a consistent basis.
This job may be for you if you have:
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Detail-oriented with strong commitment to follow-through.
- Must be self-directed, results-driven, resourceful, with a strong work ethic.
- Innovative with an ability to think outside the box. Proven ability to implement new ideas and creative processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
You might be a fit for Magnitude if:
- 4 to 6 years of solid experience recruiting experience in a software and/or technology company.
- Any Graduation / PG / Master of Business Administration
- You have been in a similar role in the recent past for a technology company
- You must be aware of and knowledgeable about various technology companies and being able to build targeted hiring plans for specific requirements.
- Extensive experience sourcing candidates from multiple channels including careers websites, professional and social media, employee referrals and job sites
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, experience managing clients or internal stakeholders at any level