Senior Applications Engineer
We believe data is the fuel that powers the modern enterprise. Our mission is to help companies shorten the path from data to decision and empower customers to out-think and out-perform the competition. Trusted by more than 1,300 global businesses, our products deliver unmatched value in data integration and connectivity and in process analytics and automation. Our relentless focus on customer satisfaction is why 1,300 global enterprises choose Magnitude to maximize their ERP investment – on-prem and in the cloud – to turn data into insight and insight into action. For more information, please visit magnitude.com.
Magnitude Software is a leading provider of software solutions for the Enterprise Information Management market. Our Magnitude Software family of solutions dramatically accelerates time-to-value for your Enterprise Information Management needs including query, reporting, analysis, and master data management for enterprise Applications, with a low total cost of ownership. We’re busy evolving the way people and organizations manage information. Our technologies help companies access and analyse their data no matter where it resides-all from a single point of entry. The Magnitude Software integrated suite of products is designed to boost productivity by empowering end users and decision makers with secure access to the right data at the right time, allowing them to easily build their own custom reports and make timely decisions.
With over 600 customers worldwide including: British Telecom, Emerson, Merrill Lynch, Motorola, Nordstrom, Starbucks, Toshiba and Xerox, the Magnitude family of products has established a leadership position in the Enterprise Information Management.
Job Requirement - Core Responsibilities:
A self-motivated individual desiring to play an integral part of a growing market in Enterprise Information Management, as a member of product development team, you would be performing below:
• Strong functional skills with technical oversight in Oracle EBS or Oracle Cloud Applications.
• Good Supply Chain Management functional knowledge of Purchasing (PO), Order Management (OM), and Financials [Skill Level - 7 on a scale of 10]
• Good understanding on underlying financials, SCM module tables, columns, and relationships
• Ability to understand business processes from a customer perspective, translating the business requirements to technical solutions.
• SQL Query writing skills [Skill Level - 6 on scale of 10]
• Strong SQL and PLSQL knowledge and demonstrated capabilities to solve complex problems through active team participation.
• Knowledge on BI tools, Data ware housing concepts is a PLUS.
Experience Level: 6 to 8 Years
• Strong Analytical and issue resolution skills.
• Experience in collaborating with project team, customer, across teams in onshore/offshore model.
• Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverable and projects with high level of accuracy and attention to details. Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
• Good communicator with multi-tasking capability and ability to manage priorities with high level of accuracy and attention to details.
• Perseverance and positive attitude to solve any challenge in the given work.
You are responsible for:
• Design, develop and maintain Magnitude Products developed based on Oracle E-Business Suite &
Oracle Cloud Applications.
• Responsible for defining new software features and providing innovative solutions to resolve design issues.
• Participates in testing process through test review, analysis, test witnessing and certification of software
Education/ Training / Certification:
• BE/ B.Tech / MCA, Compute Science or Information Systems preferred