Senior Account Executive
Magnitude’s transformative approach to unified application data management delivers vast operational efficiencies to business application data access, management, analytics, and reporting for the modern enterprise. Magnitude’s portfolio of products includes simplified application data access to any data source; data management solutions for the SAP and commerce verticals; simplified master data harmonization and governance; and packaged application analytics and reporting solutions for SAP and Oracle. The company helps thousands of business users simplify the management of their data and deliver on the substantial productivity gains these applications originally promised. For more information, please visit www.magnitude.com.
With over 550 employees globally and headquartered in the US, Magnitude is embarking on significant expansion in the Americas across our entire award-winning product and service portfolio. Our Senior Account Executive position is a unique opportunity to join a global high growth business that is experiencing incredible demand for our Every Angle products. The Every Angle product line has a significant market share in parts of Europe. We are looking to expand into the Americas with a dedicated sales resource to further grow the market. This is a key hire to support our ambitious goals.
The targets are ambitious, and we are seeking engaging, collaborative, successful sellers who have the skills, experience, and track record to make an immediate impact. You will be responsible for generating new subscription software opportunities and pipelines for the product line, new prospect development, lead follow-up, and account expansion.
Your job responsibilities will include:
- Working with the sales and marketing teams to build awareness of our capabilities and converting that into pipeline opportunities and ultimately close software/services opportunities in your defined territory.
- Positioning the solutions as a key driver for customers to achieve their desired results.
- Delivering against revenue targets and all key performance metrics by converting opportunities into sales.
- Managing the end-to-end Enterprise sales process and resources to create and executing winning solution sales strategies.
- Developing and orchestrating sales presentations and product demonstrations.
- Focusing on new logo acquisition and managing relationships with the existing accounts to identify opportunities for cross and up-sales.
- Working with all customer functions including executive-level personnel, various customer stakeholders, architecture, operations, design, vendor management, innovation, sourcing, and customer procurement.
This role could be a fit for you if you have:
- 5+ years’ experience with Enterprise sales, pipeline development, new lead generation, and prospecting.
- Proven track record of meeting quarterly and annual targets
- Deep understanding of executive-level Enterprise and/or Global Account sales and methodologies.
- Superb written and verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to navigate a complex Enterprise structure to get to a purchasing decision-maker.
- Experience utilizing Salesforce.com on a daily basis to manage activity, leads, follow-up, and pipeline.
What you should expect from the team:
- A product that has no equivalent competitor and offers customers significant ROI
- Rapidly growing product with an existing pipeline
- Track record of making our clients successful and referenceable
- Dedicated leadership with open doors
- A collaborative environment where everybody is happy to help.