Lead Application Engineer - (SAP)
We believe data is the fuel that powers the modern enterprise. Our mission is to help companies shorten the path from data to decision and empower customers to out-think and out-perform the competition. Trusted by more than 1,300 global businesses, our products deliver unmatched value in data integration and connectivity and in process analytics and automation. Our relentless focus on customer satisfaction is why 1,300 global enterprises choose Magnitude to maximize their ERP investment – on-prem and in the cloud – to turn data into insight and insight into action. For more information, please visit magnitude.com.
Magnitude Software is a leading provider of software solutions for the Enterprise Information Management market. Our Magnitude Software family of solutions dramatically accelerates time-to-value for your Enterprise Information Management needs including query, reporting, analysis, and master data management for enterprise Applications, with a low total cost of ownership. We’re busy evolving the way people and organizations manage information. Our technologies help companies access and analyse their data no matter where it resides-all from a single point of entry. The Magnitude Software integrated suite of products is designed to boost productivity by empowering end users and decision makers with secure access to the right data at the right time, allowing them to easily build their own custom reports and make timely decisions.
With over 600 customers worldwide including: British Telecom, Emerson, Merrill Lynch, Motorola, Nordstrom, Starbucks, Toshiba and Xerox, the Magnitude family of products has established a leadership position in the Enterprise Information Management.
As part of the Magnitude Angles for SAP team, you will be responsible for;
- Identifying value for our customers by specifying value adding data analytics solutions based upon SAP ECC / S/4 business processes.
- Researching SAP business process configurations, transactions and data structures and translating this into functional- and technical designs.
- Translating complex SAP data models/structures into our SAP Angles standard data model, in a way that our customers data analytics needs are fulfilled as a self-service.
- Making SAP complexity, simple and data analytics value adding in an intuitive self-service way.
- Delivering value to our customers, by developing standardized data analytics solutions within our product SAP Angles.
- Strong functional / technical understanding of SAP business processes (MM/PP/SD) and able to translate this experience into solutions.
- Proven experience translating customer requirements into SAP (ECC/S/4) configuration.
- Proven experience creating functional/technical specifications for customer customizations.
- Proven SAP development skills: ABAP (Knowledge of Data structures, Queries, Identifying Functional Modules/User exits/BadI/BAPI etc.) / SAP S4/HANA Developments and Enhancements (Fiori / CDS Views).
- Fluent in English speech and writing.
Good to have skills
- Work experience Magnitude Angles for SAP /Every Angle
- Work experience with additional SAP business Processes; SCM/QM/PM or FiCo.
- Reporting / data analytics experience; Bi/BW / SAP data analytics / SQL.
- Experience with debugging SAP transactions / function modules
- Familiar with Scrum methodology.
- Familiar with Azure DevOps for developing and deploying software.
- Team Player / Pro-active / Analytical / Value driven
- Bachelor’s degree with Minimum of 9+ years of relevant working experience as SAP implementation consultant or as Software developer delivering SAP customizations overview of Clients/Industry/Individual Role/deliveries and personal achievements is mandatory
- Relevant experience
- Experienced SAP S/4 Hana / ECC logistics consultant (MM/PP/SD).
Magnitude Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.