Job Requirement - Core Responsibilities:
An enthusiastic and self-motivated individual desiring to play an integral part of a growing market in Enterprise Information Management, as a member of Engineering team, you would be discharging following responsibilities:
- Research, analyze, design, develop, document and maintain new or existing Magnitude products on ERPs like JD Edwards, SAP S/4HANA & ECC etc.
- Defining new software features and providing efficient & innovative solutions to resolve business issues.
- Participating in design and code reviews and, in testing process through test review, analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.
- Following the best practices and devising improvement in the development processes.
- Interacting with customers to understand their specific needs and build custom solutions, using Magnitude products, to meet those needs.
- Functioning as an effective team member through good communication and co-operation to meet departmental and organization’s goal.
Experience Level: 3 to 5 Years
- Primary skill (Must Have):
- Strong knowledge in designing and developing ETL solutions using Business Objects Data Services (BODS)
- Worked in integration projects with ERPs
- Proficiency in Oracle SQL / Microsoft SQL /HANA and demonstrated capabilities to solve the complex problems through active team participation
- Secondary skill (Nice to Have):
- Ability to troubleshoot, reconcile the source transaction data to target data- both functionally and technically
- Experience in and passionate about commercial software product development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Multitasking capability and ability to manage priorities with high level of accuracy and attention to details
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self‐training
- Perseverance and positive attitude to solve any challenges in the given work
- Client interaction with exposure to onsite/offshore model
- Will be located at Hyderabad, India office
Education Requirements:Bachelor’s Degree (CSE, IT) or MCA with strong programming skills
Magnitude Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.