Magnitude Software is the leading provider of Enterprise Information Management software that drives real business value for customers. Magnitude Software offers a family of award-winning products, from business intelligence and data warehousing to master data management, reporting and analytics. At the core of Magnitude Software’s business is a passionate focus on customer success and a vision to accelerate and automate the end-to-end process of integrating, managing, and analyzing information to support business decision making, while reducing operational cost and risk. Magnitude Software drives business results for nearly 1,500 active enterprise customers, with over 200,000 users in 100 countries worldwide. We are growing so come join our family of companies! For more information, please visit www.magnitude.com
A consultant at Angles for SAP is the liaison between the client and the Angles for SAP application, communicating on different levels (key user, management, director, C-Level) regarding business process development and improvements. The consultant will also be involved in pre-sales and will support account management for business development and product awareness purposes. Additional duties include giving presentations and product demos as well as being part proof-of-concept projects and pilot projects.
As an Angles for SAP Consultant, you will implement the Angles for SAP software, and train business users in using the software to help them improve their SAP run business. An Angles for SAP consultant is the business oriented specialist delivering value to the clients SAP system, where you are the bridge between business and technique, and are able to discover and translate complex business requirements to technical Angles for SAP specifications and enhancements, and implement these yourself.
- Provide subject matter expertise to Magnitude’s customers
- Provide customer product feedback to Product Management and Engineering
- Assist customers focus on their goals and drive Implementations towards a successful conclusion
- Organize and execute Angles for SAP training and workshops
- Report status to project manager and independently pick-up and follow-up actions points
- 20% travel
Skills & Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree (e.g. Business Administration)
- Customer-oriented and excellent communication skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proactive and independent
- Starter or +/- 3 year experience
- Pre: experience with SAP
- Pre: Consulting experience
- Pre: Knowledge of SAP tables, table structures and general ability to use a SQL-like scripting language
- Pre: Knowledge of Supply Chain Management (e.g. APICS)
- Pre: Prior experience leading customer workshops
Product Overview:Angles for SAP (A Magnitude Company) is an international user software product that empowers users of SAP-run organizations to know more and act faster in their operational responsibilities contributing to continuous business improvement. The software’s embedded, cross-functional intelligence transforms Supply Chain, Human Resource, GRC, and Finance data into actionable business insight. The plug-and-play solution works on any SAP system (ECC and HANA) and will remove the need for time-consuming and expensive BI design and development projects. The Angles for SAP solution hides the complexity of SAP’s data structure and empowers business users to operate within a culture based on prevention rather than cure. The self-service analytics model allows users to identify and resolve key business issues before the customer even notices, and frees IT resources and funds to focus on more strategic initiatives.
For more information please visit: https://www.magnitude.com/products/process-analytics/angles-for-sap