We believe data is the fuel that powers the modern enterprise. Our mission is to help companies shorten the path from data to decision and empower customers to out-think and out-perform the competition. Trusted by more than 1,300 global businesses, our products deliver unmatched value in data integration and connectivity and in process analytics and automation. Our relentless focus on customer satisfaction is why 1,300 global enterprises choose Magnitude to maximize their ERP investment – on-prem and in the cloud – to turn data into insight and insight into action. For more information, please visit magnitude.com.
Magnitude Software is a leading provider of software solutions for the Enterprise Information Management market. Our Magnitude Software family of solutions dramatically accelerates time-to-value for your Enterprise Information Management needs including query, reporting, analysis, and master data management for enterprise Applications, with a low total cost of ownership. We’re busy evolving the way people and organizations manage information. Our technologies help companies access and analyse their data no matter where it resides-all from a single point of entry. The Magnitude Software integrated suite of products is designed to boost productivity by empowering end users and decision makers with secure access to the right data at the right time, allowing them to easily build their own custom reports and make timely decisions.
With over 600 customers worldwide including: British Telecom, Emerson, Merrill Lynch, Motorola, Nordstrom, Starbucks, Toshiba and Xerox, the Magnitude family of products has established a leadership position in the Enterprise Information Management.
We are currently hiring a Recruitment Coordinator to join the talent acquisition team and help the organization hire top talent in a timely, efficient & cost-effective manner while promoting diverse & inclusive hiring practices.:
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Develop strong and positive relationships with designated business area stakeholders
- Gain a sound understanding of designated client business area (Technologies. business unit structure, nature of their work and business challenges faced)
- Become key contact point for designated business area stakeholders/hiring managers on and recruitment and sourcing queries that arise.
- Experience in scheduling interview, blocking calendar, managing hiring drives, preparing interview MIS
- Provide excellent candidate experience.
- Handles all new hire processes including offer letter generation/delivery, and follow-up; ensures all aspects of the new hire process are timely, accurate and leads to a positive experience for all involved.
- Coordinates all internal and external job postings
- Ensure individual deliverables are met with a key focus on the specified SLAs (Source Mix, & TAT).
- Requisition management through accurate documentation of all recruitment related data
- Identify opportunities for, or contribute to, developing continuous improvement and innovation the recruitment delivery process.
- Coordinating the post-interview debrief meetings and providing debrief materials.
- Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency.
- Assisting in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed.
- Familiarity with HR databases, applicant tracking systems and candidate management systems
- 1-2 years of experience in Technology recruiting
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Hands on experience with various selection processes like phone interviews and reference checks
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems / Human Resources Information Systems
- Ability to multitask and manage large number of requisitions
- Excellent written, oral communication skills along with a good experience in data/reports
- Adapt quickly to changing business needs and requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required
Magnitude Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.