Senior Technical Consultant
Magnitude's transformative approach to unified application data management delivers vast operational efficiencies to business application data access, management, analytics, and reporting for the modern enterprise. Magnitude's portfolio of products includes simplified application data access to any data source; data management solutions for the SAP and commerce verticals; simplified master data harmonization and governance; and packaged application analytics and reporting solutions for SAP and Oracle. The company helps thousands of business users simplify management of their data and deliver on the substantial productivity gains these applications originally promised. For more information, please visit www.magnitude.com
About the Role:
Reporting to the Senior Director, Customer Experience, the SourceConnect (SC) Senior Technical Consultant will build positive relationships with customers during projects and serve as a technical point of contact during the Magnitude SC installation process. The Technical Consultant will be responsible for leading critical aspect of the installation process from start to finish. The role requires strong communication skills and an ability to multi-task under tight deadlines.
This individual will be remotely based in the US with nearby access to an airport.
- Foster positive relationships with our customers as a technical point of contact during the entire installation process
- Develop a deep understanding of Magnitude’s SC products
- Provide hands on SC consultant level guidance to Magnitude’s customers
- Provide SC subject matter expertise to Magnitude’s customers
- Provide hands on SC installation project guidance
- Provide SC customer product feedback to Product Management and Engineering
- Participate in scheduled meetings with the prospect including kick-off, weekly checkpoint, and final wrap-up meetings
- Participate in regular meetings with internal stakeholders before, during, and after each Installation.
- Work with other Magnitude resources (Engineering, PSO) that may be critical to the Installation process as needed
- Provide SC Installation scoping and effort development
- Assist in resolving technical issues, auditing any technical support issues.
- Assist customers focus on their goals and drive the Installation towards a successful conclusion
- 25% to 50% travel or as needed.
- Completion of post-secondary education in computer science or related field
- 10 years hands on Data Management or Data Warehouse and ETL experience
- Master Data Management
- Data Harmonization
- Strong SAP Data Services experience
- SAP CFIN experience a plus
- ERP financial acumen a plus
- SAP ECC experience
- 10+ years of enterprise software technology installation experience, preferably in a Professional Services or related firm around financial applications
- Strong analytical problem-solving ability, organizational skills, and some project management
- Highly responsible, self-motivated, and able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong ERP experience with any of the major ERP’s available in today’s market.