Human Resource Administrator
Magnitude’s transformative approach to unified application data management delivers vast operational efficiencies to business application data access, management, analytics and reporting for the modern enterprise. Magnitude’s portfolio of products includes simplified application data access to any data source; data management solutions for the SAP and commerce verticals; simplified master data harmonization and governance; and packaged application analytics and reporting solutions for SAP and Oracle. The company helps thousands of business users simplify management of their data and deliver on the substantial productivity gains these applications originally promised. For more information, please visit www.magnitude.com.We are expanding our EMEA People Team to include and administrator that will report to our EMEA People Manager that is based in the Netherlands. This is a growth opportunity for someone interested in growing their Human Resources administrative skills.
- Provide direct assistance to on all Human Resource Administrative matters
- Coordinate onboarding, orientation, and off-boarding for our EMEA employees
- Track all employee programs in the various geos ensuring compliance
- Maintain EMEA-wide company contracts' list, GDPR Registers, and flag deadlines
- Maintain health & safety guidelines and pro-actively monitor adherence in the countries
- Organize and maintain employee records including maintaining sick leave absences and track employees back at work
- Administer the processing of payrolls across the EMEA
- Administer our salary programs
- Ensuring our HR systems are up to date and answering employees’ queries.
- On a daily basis you are keeping the HR operations running smooth, as well as working on projects like the Performance Management cycle or working on the global compensation structure – in short, ensuring that our managers and employees have all the right tools and resources to do their job efficiently.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Systems' savvy and good knowledge of Word, Excel and Workday
- Knowledge of Dutch employment law and interest in learning European employment law is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Adaptability to the changing work environment and priorities.
- Proactive nature and hands-on approach – we’re creating new processes and projects, but also improving the current state. We need you to own some of those projects and proactively suggest improvements.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English
Position is located in the Netherlands