We believe data is the fuel that powers the modern enterprise. Our mission is to help companies shorten the path from data to decision and empower customers to out-think and out-perform the competition. Trusted by more than 1,300 global businesses, our products deliver unmatched value in data integration and connectivity and in process analytics and automation. Our relentless focus on customer satisfaction is why 1,300 global enterprises choose Magnitude to maximize their ERP investment – on-prem and in the cloud – to turn data into insight and insight into action. For more information, please visit magnitude.com.
Magnitude Software is a leading provider of software solutions for the Enterprise Information Management market. Our Magnitude Software family of solutions dramatically accelerates time-to-value for your Enterprise Information Management needs including query, reporting, analysis, and master data management for enterprise Applications, with a low total cost of ownership. We’re busy evolving the way people and organizations manage information. Our technologies help companies access and analyse their data no matter where it resides-all from a single point of entry. The Magnitude Software integrated suite of products is designed to boost productivity by empowering end users and decision makers with secure access to the right data at the right time, allowing them to easily build their own custom reports and make timely decisions.
With over 600 customers worldwide including: British Telecom, Emerson, Merrill Lynch, Motorola, Nordstrom, Starbucks, Toshiba and Xerox, the Magnitude family of products has established a leadership position in the Enterprise Information Management.
We are currently hiring a Sourcing Specialist to join the talent acquisition team and help the organisation hire top talent in a timely, efficient & cost-effective manner while promoting diverse & inclusive hiring practices.: Ultimately, you will be responsible for building a strong talent pipeline for our company’s current and future staffing needs.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Should have hands on experience working Understanding ongoing hiring needs of their business and establishing the right sourcing mix to generate a strong pool of talent for open roles
- Drafting & publishing attractive job advertisement and managing responses
- Reaching out to target talent via social networks
- Designing & conducting engaging talent outreach campaigns
- Speaking with applicants about requirements to drive applications & engagement
- Doing the first-round screening for applicants & ensure a strong candidate experience
- Contact past applicants for new job opportunities
- Develop a network of potential candidates and industry professionals
- Log candidate information in our Applicant Tracking System and other internal databases
- Identify future hiring needs and proactively source potential hires
- Measure and report on recruiting metrics, like source of hire and time-to-fill
Experience Level: 5 to 8 Years
- Proven work experience as a Sourcing Specialist, Sourcer or similar role.
- Hand- on experience working for different region( Austin, Gouda, etc..).
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and other Human Resources Management software.
- Prior experience within talent acquisition in a sourcing role
- Strong knowledge of various sourcing tools & methodologies
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 5 years Strategic (Sourcing).
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Magnitude Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.