Role:Software Support Engineer
Location:Hyderabad or Surat
To deliver product-focused, technical support to implementers and users of Magnitude SAP products, while minimizing any disruption that may be attributable to the product, or its use.
- Communicate professionally with customers to troubleshoot and quickly diagnose issues
- Determine the urgency of customers issues and potential effects it may have.
- Provide first class customer service to external and internal customers.
- Working with customers to diagnose, isolate, and fix software defects.
- Ensure that service levels are met for each assigned incident.
- Provide resolutions and/or workaround advice to customer queries as appropriate.
- Technologies frequently change, and the successful candidate must have the ability to rapidly master new software technologies.
- Documenting Best Practices and Knowledge Base articles.
- Functional Knowledge of one SAP module, such as MM, SD or FICO
- Working Knowledge of Relational databases and scripting
- Knowledge of Excel functionality
- Knowledge of Excel add-ins, how to activate, ﬁx, ﬁnd
- Knowledge of installation and basic troubleshooting of SAP GUI, SAP GUI patches and hot ﬁxes
- Knowledge of general PC troubleshooting Windows/Excel
- Basic knowledge of ABAP and ability to debug the code.
- SAP BDC (SM35 sessions) knowledge is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- A passion for customer success and technology
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to own problems and see them through to completion
- Creativity with excellent problem-solving skills
- Desire to continually improve technical and problem resolution skills and strive for excellence.
- Team player with an ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to accurately prioritize tasks and accomplish them in a timely fashion.