We believe data is the fuel that powers the modern enterprise. Our mission is to help companies shorten the path from data to decision and empower customers to out-think and out-perform the competition. Trusted by more than 1,300 global businesses, our products deliver unmatched value in data integration and connectivity and in process analytics and automation. Our relentless focus on customer satisfaction is why 1,300 global enterprises choose Magnitude to maximize their ERP investment – on-prem and in the cloud – to turn data into insight and insight into action. For more information, please visit magnitude.com.
Magnitude Software is a leading provider of software solutions for the Enterprise Information Management market. Our Magnitude Software family of solutions dramatically accelerates time-to-value for your Enterprise Information Management needs including query, reporting, analysis, and master data management for enterprise Applications, with a low total cost of ownership. We’re busy evolving the way people and organizations manage information. Our technologies help companies access and analyze their data no matter where it resides-all from a single point of entry. The Magnitude Software integrated suite of products is designed to boost productivity by empowering end users and decision makers with secure access to the right data at the right time, allowing them to easily build their own custom reports and make timely decisions.
With over 600 customers worldwide including: British Telecom, Emerson, Merrill Lynch, Motorola, Nordstrom, Starbucks, Toshiba and Xerox, the Magnitude family of products has established a leadership position in the Enterprise Information Management.
A self-motivated individual desiring to play an integral part of a growing market in Enterprise Information Management, as a member of product development team, you would be performing below:
- Design, develop and maintain Magnitude Products developed based on Oracle E-Business Suite & Oracle Cloud Applications.
- Define new software features and providing innovative solutions to resolve design issues.
- Participate in testing process through test review, analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.
Experience Level: 3 to 5 Years
Primary skill (Must Have):
- Worked in Techno-Functionalrole with good experience in Oracle EBS or Oracle Cloud Applications.
- Strong SQL and PLSQL knowledge.
- Strong functional skills with technical oversight in Oracle EBS or Oracle Cloud Applications.
- Good Supply Chain Management functional knowledge of Purchasing (PO), Order Management (OM), and Financials [Skill Level - 7 on a scale of 10].
- Good understanding on underlying financials, SCM module tables, columns, and relationships.
- Ability to understand business processes from a customer perspective, translating the business requirements to technical solutions.
- SQL Query writing skills [Skill Level - 7 on scale of 10].
- Strong SQL and PLSQL knowledge and demonstrated capabilities to solve complex problems through active team participation.
Secondary skill (Nice to Have):
- Knowledge on BI tools, Data ware housing concepts is a PLUS.
- Technical and functional knowledge in Services and other modules in Oracle EBS or Oracle Cloud Applications.
- Strong Analytical and issue resolution skills.
- Experience in collaborating with project team, customer, across teams in onshore/offshore model.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects with high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Perseverance and positive attitude to solve any challenge in the given work.
- BE/B.Tech/MCA, Compute Science or Information Systems preferred.
Magnitude Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.