Senior Product Marketing Manager
We believe data is the fuel that powers the modern enterprise. Our mission is to help companies shorten the path from data to decision and empower customers to out-think and out-perform the competition. Trusted by more than 1,300 global businesses, our products deliver unmatched value in data integration and connectivity and in process analytics and automation. Our relentless focus on customer satisfaction is why 1,300 global enterprises choose Magnitude to maximize their ERP investment – on-prem and in the cloud – to turn data into insight and insight into action. For more information, please visit magnitude.com.
Over 85% of companies considering SAP Central Finance have non-SAP data sources. To realize the full value from the SAP S4/HANA Central Finance solution, all the relevant data must be integrated to enable agile, intelligent finance operations.
Magnitude SourceConnect enables faster, better, and more cost-effective SAP Central Finance implementations by enabling and streamlining third-party data integration. Magnitude SourceConnect solutions are globally available through SAP as SAP Solution Extensions: SAP Transaction Replication for SAP S/4HANA Central Finance and SAP Data Harmonization for SAP S/4HANA Central Finance.
In increasing our global presence and impact, we are seeking a creative, content-rich Senior Product Marketing Manager with experience in marketing products in the SAP ecosystem for Magnitude’s SourceConnect-powered solutions. This is a strategic function that partners with the product management and growth marketing teams and our partner SAP to help position, drive awareness and build demand for these innovative solutions.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Establishing core messaging: Translating technical details and capabilities into engaging and compelling outcome-oriented product messaging and positioning
- Developing great content: Partnering with internal and external resources to build messaging and content that stands out in a crowded marketplace and engages with our target audience. You don’t need to be a graphic designer – but we will look to you to provide the core ideas for creating content assets and to be able to write clear, compelling copy for web pages and sales assets.
- Analyzing the market: understanding, documenting and leveraging market trends, market demographics and competitive dynamics
- Understanding the buyer: Roles, buying patterns, decision-making and research sources
- Working with SAP: Ensuring our strategic partner is equipped to sell our SourceConnect solutions
- Knowing our customers: Understanding customer requirements, customer feedback and identifying and executing opportunities for our customers to tell their stories in social media and case studies
- Driving results: Helping our sales teams understand and articulate product messaging and value proposition through sales enablement and asset development and work with demand generation and creative teams on planning and executing effective demand generation strategies.
- 5+ years of product marketing experience with SAP-related B2B enterprise software or services
- Content-driven marketer with strong communication and writing ability
- Results-driven professional with a background in market-facing roles.