IT Systems Analyst Lead
Magnitude Software is the leading provider of Enterprise Information Management software that drives real business value for customers. Magnitude Software offers a family of award-winning products, from business intelligence and data warehousing to master data management, reporting and analytics. At the core of Magnitude Software’s business is a passionate focus on customer success and a vision to accelerate and automate the end-to-end process of integrating, managing and analyzing information to support business decision making, while reducing operational cost and risk. Magnitude Software drives business results for nearly 1,500 active enterprise customers, with over 200,000 users in 100 countries worldwide. We are growing so come join our family of companies! For more information, please visit www.magnitude.com
The IT Systems Analyst Lead role will monitor support queues and manage issues from definition to resolution or engagement with vendor support, as needed. Project responsibilities will be allocated and assigned to support larger infrastructure and systems rollout projects. Overall, the IT Systems Analyst Lead role will include hardware and system responsibilities to support the technical operation of Magnitude and work as part of a high-performing, global IT Team in Vancouver.
- Monitor and manage support queues.
- Support the global management, distribution, configuration and documentation of IT HW & SW Assets.
- Support updating, configuring and management of server, desktop and communications technology.
- Support the management of core IT Services for AD, DNS, & DHCP.
- Support updating, configuring and monitoring global virtualization infrastructure in local and global data centers.
- Update, maintain, and document on-prem and cloud systems.
Skills & Experience
- Computer Systems Technology diploma/degree, Computer Science Degree or equivalent technical knowledge.
- Minimum two years of relevant work experience
- Experience with Windows, Linux and OSX operating systems.
- Experience with O365, Wireless, Group Policy, PowerShell, Azure, AWS, MDM, DR and Backup.
- Experience with VMWare and Hyper-V.
- Experience working with distributed resources and teams.
- Strong customer-service, listening, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Experience with ITIL and issue management.
- Enjoys Teamwork and collaboration.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Unfortunately, time allows us to only contact those candidates that are short-listed. No phone calls please.