We believe data is the fuel that powers the modern enterprise. Our mission is to help companies shorten the path from data to decision and empower customers to out-think and out-perform the competition. Trusted by more than 1,300 global businesses, our products deliver unmatched value in data integration and connectivity and in process analytics and automation. Our relentless focus on customer satisfaction is why 1,300 global enterprises choose Magnitude to maximize their ERP investment – on-prem and in the cloud – to turn data into insight and insight into action. For more information, please visit magnitude.com.
Magnitude Software is a leading provider of software solutions for the Enterprise Information Management market. Our Magnitude Software family of solutions dramatically accelerates time-to-value for your Enterprise Information Management needs including query, reporting, analysis, and master data management for enterprise Applications, with a low total cost of ownership. We’re busy evolving the way people and organizations manage information. Our technologies help companies access and analyse their data no matter where it resides-all from a single point of entry. The Magnitude Software integrated suite of products is designed to boost productivity by empowering end users and decision makers with secure access to the right data at the right time, allowing them to easily build their own custom reports and make timely decisions.
With over 600 customers worldwide including: British Telecom, Emerson, Merrill Lynch, Motorola, Nordstrom, Starbucks, Toshiba and Xerox, the Magnitude family of products has established a leadership position in the Enterprise Information Management.
To deliver product-focused, technical support to implementers and users of Magnitude SAP products, while minimizing any disruption that may be attributable to the product, or its use.
- Communicate professionally with customers to troubleshoot and quickly diagnose issues
- Determine the urgency of customers issues and potential effects it may have.
- Provide first class customer service to external and internal customers.
- Working with customers to diagnose, isolate, and fix software defects.
- Ensure that service levels are met for each assigned incident.
- Provide resolutions and/or workaround advice to customer queries as appropriate.
- Technologies frequently change, and the successful candidate must have the ability to rapidly master new software technologies.
- Knowledge of FI master data and the Journal Entry Process
- Knowledge of LSMW and BDC
- Basic knowledge of ABAP and ability to debug the code.
- Knowledge of Excel functionality
- Knowledge of Excel add-ins, how to activate, ﬁx, ﬁnd
- Knowledge of installation and basic troubleshooting of SAP GUI, SAP GUI patches and hot ﬁxes
- Knowledge of general PC troubleshooting Windows/Excel
- SAP BDC (SM35 sessions) knowledge is a plus
- GLSU product knowledge – Optional
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- A passion for customer success and technology
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to own problems and see them through to completion
- Creativity with excellent problem-solving skills
- Desire to continually improve technical and problem resolution skills and strive for excellence.
- Team player with an ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to accurately prioritize tasks and accomplish them in a timely fashion.
Magnitude Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.