EMEA Human Resources Manager
Magnitude’s transformative approach to unified application data management delivers vast operational efficiencies to business application data access, management, analytics and reporting for the modern enterprise. Magnitude’s portfolio of products includes simplified application data access to any data source; data management solutions for the SAP and commerce verticals; simplified master data harmonization and governance; and packaged application analytics and reporting solutions for SAP and Oracle. The company helps thousands of business users simplify management of their data and deliver on the substantial productivity gains these applications originally promised. For more information, please visit www.magnitude.com.
At Magnitude, the People teams' core role is that of a People Business Partner. People Business Partner's support specific cohorts in the business across a variety of areas, with the vision of leveraging our skills, confidence and enhancing our organisation for our people to learn, grow, and excel. This role is for you if you have natural and decisive leadership skills, someone who can easily combine and promote the interests of the company and the individuals. As ambassadors of our core values, we are expected to easily cater our ideas and experience to support teams and individuals, ensuring they have what they need to reach their full potential. You know how to reach your goals and will share this knowledge with your team and Magnitude as a whole.
- People Business Partners to segments of our business. Partner with assigned leaders to help them provide an exceptional employee experience to our global employees.
- Lead change management initiatives as we create a unified Magnitude
- Support the rest of the people team with all EMEA employee practices by coaching and mentoring the team to ensure compliance with your part of the globe.
- Contribute to the People Operations team’s continuous processes improvement by documenting, reviewing, and streamlining our processes to drive efficiencies and enhance the employee experience
- Stay up-to-date on relevant laws and best practices
- 5+ years working in HR role in a fast moving, growing and changing Technology environment
- Detailed oriented, excellent organization and follow-through skills
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interface with all levels of the organization and collaborate cross-functionally
- Ability to think critically and solve problems independently
- Experience supporting teams in an international environment across multiple locations
- Familiarity with HR related matters for EMEA countries
- A track record in setting up performance & development in a modern tech company is what we look for
- Understanding the key drivers of recruitment, performance, culture and engagement, and the interplay of these drivers
- An in depth knowledge and experience of dealing with complex employee relations cases, with the ability to analyse, interpret and explain employment law.
- Experience in the role of an HR Manager or Business Partner
- A proven track record of 'making a difference'
- Be able to influence and negotiate
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Develop innovative HR policy and procedures to drive performance and mitigate disputes.
- Willingness to participate in the implementation of global and local projects, procedures and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the organisation.
- A colleague with whom to share and develop in a diverse environment.