We believe data is the fuel that powers the modern enterprise. Our mission is to help companies shorten the path from data to decision and empower customers to out-think and out-perform the competition. Trusted by more than 1,300 global businesses, our products deliver unmatched value in data integration and connectivity and in process analytics and automation. Our relentless focus on customer satisfaction is why 1,300 global enterprises choose Magnitude to maximize their ERP investment – on-prem and in the cloud – to turn data into insight and insight into action. For more information, please visit magnitude.com.
About the Products:
Magnitude Angles for Oracle (formerly Noetix) delivers a context-aware, process-rich business data model, a library of 1,800 pre-built, no-code business reports, and a high-performance process analytics engine for Oracle Business Applications. This integrated solution helps customer unlock enterprise data and gain actionable insights to act with decisiveness in an uncertain and quickly changing world.
About the Role:As an Angles for Oracle Technical Lead, you will initially be responsible for the installation of Magnitude software for Oracle EBS customers, mentoring of administrators, and training of end users. Following training and adequate installation experience, you will be expected to:
- Manage/lead 2-3 Professional Services projects simultaneously
- Gather project requirements by working with customers and their project managers
- Design technical solutions based on EBS functional and technical experience
- Provide regular updates to the practice leader on outstanding and critical issues
- Serve as a trusted advisor within Magnitude, including developing and refining service recommendations and providing field level insights to Engineering in support of the product direction
- Work collaboratively with Support and Engineering to ensure customer reported challenges are addressed in the best possible way
- Communicate customer requests on product enhancement to Product Management and Engineering.
- lead technology projects for customers by building custom BI solutions using our products
- Design and develop solutions using BI tools like Power BI and Tableau
- Work both independently and in a team environment
- Learn and adopt Professional Services best practices for engagement preparation, tracking to schedule / deliverables, troubleshooting, escalating issues, and communicating project status.
You may be a fit for this position if you have:
- A minimum of six years of experience working with Oracle EBS in a technical or functional capacity.
- Experience writing and understanding complex SQL and PL/SQL
- Basic to medium experience in BI tools like Power BI and Tableau (a plus)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft operating systems, Oracle RDBMS, and UNIX / LINUX.
- 1 -2 years of work experience with complete software development lifecycle methodologies including Strategy, Analysis, Design, Build, Train, Deploy and Maintain
- Competent writing skills with email, design documentation, and technical papers
- Strong communication skills and adaptability
- An ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self‐training
- Located anywhere in the United States within reasonable distance to a major airport
- If needed, an ability to travel to customer locations for 1-4 days per week during onsite engagements as required
- Ability to travel with minimal notice to support needs of our business.