.Net Core/Angular Lead Engineer - Minneapolis
Cloud-Native Engineer: Stay Ahead of the Curve
Join a fast-paced development team that offers tons of opportunities for working on complex, exciting projects in the cloud space.
Magenic is a business technology consulting firm that unites the power of creative problem-solving with the limitless potential of technology. Every day, our exceptional business technologists create custom tech solutions that help Fortune 1000 companies grow, evolve and succeed.
As a Full Stack .Net Software Engineer at Magenic, you'll participate with cloud vendors in training and in early previews of new features. Although we're a Microsoft partner, you'll also have opportunities to build and deploy cloud native solutions on AWS, and Google Cloud. Plus, you'll collaborate with leaders in the field, deepening your skillset and knowledge-sharing with our community of technical experts.
- Minimum 7+ yrs professional work experience with custom development in the .Net ecosystem (C#, VB.NET, and/or F#) and .NET Core 3
- 2+ years of front-end development experience with Angular 2+ (TypeScript)
- Experience in developing solutions for Azure cloud architecture using cloud patterns
- Experience with persistence and database systems such as SQL Server, Cosmos, MongoDB, etc.
- Proven ability to leverage Azure Service Bus message broker and queues
- Strong service and distributed skills (e.g. REST, microservices, actor frameworks such as Orleans)
- Solid analysis, documentation, and client-facing skills
- Upbeat, positive outlook and outgoing personality with a strong curiosity about our clients’ business needs coupled with a passion to stay on the cutting edge
- Consulting skills reflecting team building, flexibility, and customer service
- Strong communication and presentation skills with consultative approach and highly adept at influencing without authority while providing advice/recommendations
- Ability to travel occasionally (when it is safe to do so again)
- Must currently reside in the continental USA and be authorized to work for any employer
Nice to Have
- Azure Cloud Certification a big plus
- Container experience (Docker, Kubernetes, Artifactory)
- React, Node, or Vue experience
- Experience deploying solutions leveraging Kafka or Azure Event Hub, Okta or Azure AD B2C, Azure Functions, Azure App Insights, and Azure VMs highly preferred
- Comprehensive medical/dental/etc. benefits
- Revenue sharing/401k
- Paid holidays
- Generous PTO
- Health club Reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Powerful laptop
- Annual holiday gifts (GoPro, Xbox, MSFT Surface)
- Continuous education & support: Free training/certifications, tech summit, user groups, code camps, tech lunch and learns, Magenic Masters, tuition reimbursement, books, conferences, Yammer, Mentorship/badge program, and more
- Plus extras like board game night, company-sponsored happy hours, Fragothons, Friday beer thirty, summer picnic, holiday party, soccer/softball leagues, Magenic In Motion fitness competition, and more