Associate .Net Developer - Minneapolis
Custom Application Developer: Do the Work You Love, Every Day
Tired of maintaining old apps based on legacy technologies? Join a team that develops custom apps for smart clients using new (and emerging) technologies.
Magenic is a business technology consulting firm that unites the power of creative problem-solving with the limitless potential of technology. Every day, our exceptional business technologists create custom tech solutions that help Fortune 1000 companies grow, evolve and succeed.
As a Custom Application Developer at Magenic, you'll perform work you can feel proud of in an environment full of passionate collaborators. You'll find a team of like-minded developers who live for building software and solving business problems. If you can't wait to take your skills to the next level and share your expertise with other brilliant technologists, this is where you belong.
- Minimum 3+ yrs professional work experience with custom development in the .Net ecosystem including .NET Core (C#, ASP.Net Core etc)
- Minimum 5+ year’s development experience on full-life cycle projects
- Experience with persistence and database systems such as SQL Server, Cosmos, MongoDB, etc.
- Strong service and distributed skills (e.g. REST, microservices, actor frameworks such as Orleans)
- Solid analysis, documentation, and client-facing skills
- Upbeat, positive outlook and outgoing personality with a strong curiosity about our clients’ business needs coupled with a passion to stay on the cutting edge
- Consulting skills reflecting team building, flexibility, and customer service
- Ability to demonstrate skills in analysis, design, implementation, and development process
- Ability to travel occasionally (when it is safe to do so again)
- Must currently reside in the continental USA and be authorized to work for any employer
Nice to Have
- Type Script
- Cloud technologies (Azure or AWS)
- Comprehensive medical/dental/etc. benefits
- Revenue sharing/401k
- Paid holidays
- Generous PTO
- Health club Reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Powerful laptop
- Annual holiday gifts (GoPro, Xbox, MSFT Surface)
- Continuous education & support: Free training/certifications, tech summit, user groups, code camps, tech lunch and learns, Magenic Masters, tuition reimbursement, books, conferences, Yammer, Mentorship/badge program, and more
- Plus extras like board game night, company-sponsored happy hours, Fragothons, Friday beer thirty, summer picnic, holiday party, soccer/softball leagues, Magenic In Motion fitness competition, and more