AI/ML Lead Engineer - Remote
Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Machine Learning (ML) Technical Lead: Transform Information into Results
Turn data into practical insights that help companies make better business decisions.
Magenic is a business technology consulting firm that unites the power of creative problem-solving with the limitless potential of technology. Every day, our exceptional business technologists create custom tech solutions that help Fortune 1000 companies grow, evolve and succeed.
As an AI/ML Lead Consultant at Magenic, you'll be part of leading this part of our business practice going forward. This is a strategic role building out this portfolio of capability. You will influence to build out product information in this space. You will use the latest versions of relational and non-relational platforms to build massive scale enterprise systems. You'll learn industry best practices and approaches to data modeling. You'll extend traditional data warehouse architectures through cloud data services. And you'll use cutting edge data visualization tools to provide compelling reporting every step of the way. Projects include coaching, mentoring and training Magenicons and working with businesses to focus effort on transforming where they have data to make decisions.
- 4+ years of Microsoft Database Development / Business Intelligence experience
- 8+ years development experience on full-life cycle projects
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college/university
- Demonstrable skills in data modeling, database design, and system architecture with a focus on building secure applications at enterprise scale
- Demonstrated ability with Tensor Flow 2.0 (preferred) with Karas standards.
- Expertise developing new models, new practices, and pros and cons of multiple tools.
- Experience with front-end reporting and dashboard development tools, e.g. SSRS, SSAS, PowerBI, Cognos, Business Objects, MicroStrategy, or other
- A strong curiosity about our clients business needs coupled with a passion to stay on the cutting edge of data and analytics tools and techniques
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with a high-level of comfort explaining complex technical topics to business clients
- Ability to travel occasionally (when it is safe to do so again)
- Must currently reside in the continental USA and be authorized to work for any employer
Nice to Have
- Working knowledge and/or understanding of Azure-based tools and services that support data storage, e.g. Azure SQL, Blob and Table Storage preferred
- Able to influence senior management, peers and staff through an inclusive style and recognition of their abilities to achieve results.
- Demonstrated track record of successful ability to manage large and complex consulting engagements, including a role in managing and interfacing with senior level client executives
- Management consulting, advisory, professional services and/or Big 4 consulting experience
- Experience with Supervised learning techniques: Regression o Classification.
- Experience with Time Series/Sequence Forecasting
- Python Libraries: pandas, numpy, sklearn
- Knowledge / Expertise with Azure Machine Learning
- MLOPS experience
- Creating function apps in C#
- Experience with other non-Microsoft data visualization tools, e.g. Tableau, QlikView, Spotfire or other
- Working knowledge and/or understanding of Azure-based tools and services that support analysis, mining and reporting, e.g. Analysis Services (PaaS), Azure SQL Data Warehouse, HDInsight, Data Lake Analytics, Stream Analytics, Cognitive Services, etc.
- Working knowledge of data services offerings on other Cloud platforms, e.g. Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, etc.