Business Intelligence Developer - Manila
Since 1995, Magenic has been developing enterprise custom applications for the Microsoft platform to meet mission-critical business challenges for some of the most recognized companies. As a leading Microsoft National Systems Integrator (NSI), Magenic has been recognized as a Gold Managed Partner and International Partner of the Year. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Magenic has regional offices in San Francisco, Chicago, Boston and Atlanta and offshoring office in Makati Manila.
Magenic has developed a national reputation for excellence in application development, and we invite you to join our winning team.
- 4+ years of Microsoft Database Development / Business Intelligence experience
- Development experience on full-life cycle projects
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college/university
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Demonstrable skills in data modeling, database design, and system architecture with a focus on building secure applications at enterprise scale
- Substantial experience with RDMS development, testing and deployment, with a particular focus on SQL Server 2008 R2 - 2016
- Expertise with T-SQL and familiarity with SQL variants
- Substantial experience with front-end reporting and dashboard development tools, e.g. SSRS, Cognos, Business Objects, MicroStrategy, or other
- Working knowledge and/or experience with Power BI (Power BI Online, Power BI Desktop) and related tools
- A strong curiosity about our clients business needs coupled with a passion to stay on the cutting edge of data and analytics tools and techniques
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with a high-level of comfort explaining complex technical topics to business clients
We offer above industry standard compensation packages.
Here are to name a few of our benefits:
- Mobile Allowance
- Rice subsidy
- Medical Allowance
- HMO extended to dependents
- Group LIfe insurance
- Leaves/PTO (Convertible to cash)
- Open and friendly work environment
-Open minded management