Solutions Architect - Manila
Join a creative, collaborative network of experts who have each other's backs during delivery challenges.
Magenic is a business technology consulting firm that unites the power of creative problem-solving with the limitless potential of technology. Every day, our exceptional business technologists create custom tech solutions that help Fortune 1000 companies grow, evolve and succeed.
This position is a practitioner that acts as a technical consultant and thought leader to our clients, prospects, Magenic sales team, and/or business partners. The SA will work directly with the sales team and will be the primary technical representative of Magenic during the sales process. This position requires technical skills that are both broad and deep along with strong communication and presentation skills.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Sales and Pre-Sales
- Teams with the AE to lead the development and sales of proposed Magenic solutions for clients and prospects.
- Engages Subject Matter Experts (Practice Leads, Principal Leads) within Magenic when needed.
- Lead project estimates.
- Magenic thought leader and resource on technical and industry trends.
- Internal resource and evangelist.
- Help lead the creation of thought leadership content.
- Define Solution vision and high-level design – leverage this to provide a quality estimate.
- Time is split between sales and delivery.
- Percentage of time Billing or working on Sales will be coordinated with the GM.
- Minimum of 25% of time dedicated to sales support on a monthly basis.
- Write with superior grammar and choice of verbiage.
- Billable against client engagements.
- Coordinate and participate in Magenic SA network on best practices.
- Provide guidance and mentoring as necessary to other team members.
- Review sales related documents before they are delivered to a client.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer or business related major (Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, etc.)
- At least 6+ years of consulting experience.
- Ability to work effectively with the Sales organization.
- Leading edge knowledge of several MS specific technologies relevant to Magenic and ability to effectively communicate that knowledge to a sales situation.
- Knowledge of key development related areas of strategy, UX, QA, enterprise integration, security, mobile, etc.
- Development and/or Project Management experience in enterprise applications.
- Strong presentation skills, including the ability to speak in front of large audiences and communicate effectively both in person and remotely.
- Superior self-presentation (i.e. clothing, grooming, etc.).
- Ability to create high-quality presentations to technical and executive audiences.
- Ability to work independently and in teams.