Careers @ MACLAREN
Founded 70 years ago as a British aviation company, Maclaren has been the leading parenting brand for 50 years and is the creator of the world’s first umbrella-fold baby buggy. At Maclaren we are more than just pioneers in the parenting industry.
From the moment that you join our team we aspire to make your employment experience a rewarding and engaging one. We are committed to providing our people with development and growth opportunities. We maintain an environment of radical openness, which fosters independent thinking and innovation. We’re looking for individuals who have the confidence to learn on the job and develop new ideas. Our people take pride in their work with a “can do” culture. They have passion, enthusiasm, energy, positive attitude and spirit.
What excites you? We want to hear. If you are energetic, hardworking and thrive in a collaborative and fast paced environment and are keen to grow professionally and personally, reach out to us by applying.
Marketing & SEM Analyst
Digital Marketing Manager
- This is a highly digital role. All account management, process and reporting must be operated through deployment of systems and digital platforms. Candidates must demonstrate technological acumen and an ability to quickly acclimate to new digital platforms.
- A highly numerate person capable to solve business problems by working with big data, interpreting numbers, and consulting with channel leads on translating insights into real actions and solutions based on commercial objectives.
- As an SEM Analyst, you will play a key role in managing paid search campaigns (Adwords, etc.) spanning multiple markets and languages, from conception to execution and to drive performance in line with ROI targets.
- Ownership of business-critical analytical projects that involve analysing complex datasets in order to produce insights and models that drive strategic decisions with an emphasis on SEM and SEO.
- Localise campaign approach based on day to day market observation and in line with local brand campaigns and promotions for different regions.
- Get stuck into the nitty-gritty parts of SEM, such as writing ad copy and identifying new keywords.
- Analyse performance and understand the details and effectiveness of each campaign; Execute tests, collect and analyse data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve profitable growth in Paid Search campaigns.
- Create, analyze, measure and improve A/B and other test plans on performance marketing channels.
- Update reports and provide analysis around ROI, campaign performance, purchasing patterns and website traffic to optimise all campaigns.
- Work with developers to automate marketing processes and scale up our campaigns (Adwords scripts, in-house solutions).
- Support data science, analytics and BI and be the main point of contact for Paid Search.
- Drive independent optimisation plans through analysis of data sets.
- Adopt a continual ‘test and learn’ approach to all performance marketing activities.
- Assist with all other Performance Marketing projects as necessary.
Enthusiastic :: Energetic :: Organised :: “Can Do” Culture :: Positive Attitude
- Proven track record of optimising marketing / commercial activities with a data centric approach.
- Working ability with SQL & Excel.
- Digital Marketing experience involving Performance Marketing/ Paid Search Role.
- Knowledge of statistical methods including data mining, predictive modelling, and reporting technologies.
- Analytics experience in customer insights, lifetime value, attribution, experimentation, channel analysis, cohort analysis, etc.
- Analyze the performance of marketing campaign across channels, including Display, PPC and SEM.
- Languages: English language proficiency required. Additional languages preferred. All CV’s to be submitted in English.