Careers @ MACLAREN
Founded 70 years ago as a British aviation company, Maclaren has been the leading parenting brand for 50 years and is the creator of the world’s first umbrella-fold baby buggy. At Maclaren we are more than just pioneers in the parenting industry.
From the moment that you join our team we aspire to make your employment experience a rewarding and engaging one. We are committed to providing our people with development and growth opportunities. We maintain an environment of radical openness, which fosters independent thinking and innovation. We’re looking for individuals who have the confidence to learn on the job and develop new ideas. Our people take pride in their work with a “can do” culture. They have passion, enthusiasm, energy, positive attitude and spirit.
What excites you? We want to hear. If you are energetic, hardworking and thrive in a collaborative and fast paced environment and are keen to grow professionally and personally, reach out to us by applying.
Digital Marketing Manager
- This is a highly digital role. All account management, process and reporting must be operated through deployment of systems and digital platforms. Candidates must demonstrate technological acumen and an ability to quickly acclimate to new digital platforms.
- The CRM Executive will support the delivery of CRM strategy across email and push marketing, executing the plan and optimising continually with test-and-learn activity.
- Drive day-to-day execution of the CRM plan, delivering effective and timely email and push communications.
- Calendar planning, matching CRM communications with trading targets and Supply & Demand inputs.
- Launch automated customised CRM campaigns.
- Plan and execute activity for optimising on-site data capture to build CRM audiences.
- Regional CRM plans with country specific activity.
- Work with email developers to optimise email and push templates for performance and production efficiencies.
- Measure performance of CRM channels; Build and analyse reports; Plan and manage test / control design and execution; Provide actionable recommendations.
- Apply a test and learn approach to new digital marketing initiatives.
Enthusiastic :: Energetic :: Organised :: “Can Do” Culture :: Positive Attitude
- 2 + years of experience in an analytical CRM role.
- Experience of planning, building and executing testing programs (A/B; multivariate).
- Execution skills with strong attention to detail.
- Work planning and time management skills, ability to prioritize.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Be numerate with outstanding analytical skills including:
Ability to analyse and communicate insights regarding key metrics.
Ability to build performance reports.
Intermediate Excel, experience with Google Analytics.
- Preferable: Experience working with an Email service provider (Responsy or similar).
- Languages: English language proficiency required. Additional languages preferred. All CV’s to be submitted in English.