Senior HITRUST Assessor
Lurie, LLP’s Technology Assurance practice conducts IT security and compliance consulting engagements throughout the country. Our fun team of professionals ranges from recent college graduates to nationally recognized practice leaders. Lurie’s HITRUST practice is rapidly growing and we are currently seeking a Senior HITRUST Assessor to join our practice. You will assist in executing and in some cases managing client engagements from start to finish. You will demonstrate an understanding of executing HITRUST readiness and validated assessments and will have a working knowledge of the healthcare and software industries. Senior Assessors regularly collaborate with partners and managers to provide outstanding client service. This is a great opportunity for an assessor a who is looking for rapid and professional growth.
At Lurie, we are 100% cloud based, allowing you the opportunity to work remote. Our fun, flexible and innovative culture will allow you to learn and grow with opportunities to work personally with clients, partners and our professional team. This is a unique opportunity to build client relationships and create your career through learning and growth opportunities at our firm.
- Leading consulting teams in the delivery of technology consulting and compliance engagements in one or more of the following areas:
- SOC 2
- ISO 27001
- Privacy, GDPR, CCPA, etc.
- Working with clients to provide project updates, professional advice, giving presentations to management
- Assisting in issuing written and oral reports
- Leading and mentoring more junior staff
- Identifying value-added suggestions from engagements through a course of continuous process improvement
- Supervising the timely completion of projects
- Possessing technical expertise and a strong reputation in technology as well as their given speciality service line
- Maintaining relationships with key business contacts and developing new contacts
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required in Information Systems, Accounting or related field of study
- Relevant experience in a professional services firm providing HITRUST, SOC 2, ISO 27001, NIST, Security and/or Privacy services
- Holds one or more of the following credentials: HITRUST CCSFP, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor, CIPP, CISSP, CISA, CPA or equivalent
- Ability to travel in a limited capacity in the future
Lurie LLP is an equal opportunity employer. Veterans, women, persons of color, members of the LGBTQ community, and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.