International Tax Manager
There’s public. There’s private. And then there’s LURIE.™
Lurie, LLP is seeking an entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and team-oriented International Tax Manager to join our team. You will work within a collaborative environment ensuring excellent service to our industry diverse clientele. Managers are responsible for leading the execution of international tax planning, consulting and compliance engagements.
At Lurie, we are 100% cloud based, allowing you the opportunity to work from home as needed. Our fun, flexible and innovative culture will allow you to learn and grow with opportunities to work personally with clients, partners and our professional team. This is a unique opportunity to build client relationships on all aspects of public accounting and create your career through learning and growth opportunities at our firm.
- Manage tax compliance process and deliverables related to the international operations/investments of both corporate and individual tax clients.
- Formulate and deliver innovative U.S. and international tax planning, strategy and client service as a part of the engagement team that includes other tax and assurance professionals.
- Advise US and foreign organizations on the tax implications of their Federal and international operations.
- Assist companies in coordinating US tax law and international tax law.
- Consult with clients on tax efficient structuring of international transactions.
- Identify and capitalize on business opportunities with our current client base and network to attract new clients to the firm.
- Maintain active communications with clients to develop longstanding business relationships, manage expectations, safeguard satisfaction and to ensure deadlines are met.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- 6+ years of experience working in federal and international tax consulting and compliance
- 2+ years of experience in a managerial or leadership role within public accounting
Lurie LLP is an equal opportunity employer. Veterans, women, persons of color, members of the LGBTQ community, and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.